Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 09:45:15 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: RAISER LIMP CODE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RAISER LIMP CODE  (Read 498 times)
MANNAGGIA
Confident Newbie

« on: August 10, 2021, 05:01:20 PM »

HELLO EGOR, SO WRITTEN THIS LINE CAN BE DESCRIBED AS THE ONLY RAISE PREFLOP BY THE BOT AFTER THERE HAVE BEEN LIMPERS?

WHEN BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE AND BotIsLastRaiser AND RAISES=0 AND CALLS > 0 USER_LIMP_RAISE_PRE

thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 06:03:42 PM »

I don't think that will work.

What you need to do is set a user-defined variable before any preflop bot actions that lets you know there were limpers

preflop
when raises = 0 and calls >= 1 user_preflop_limpers

Now you can use user_preflop_limpers wherever you want in the code including post-flop

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MANNAGGIA
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 06:09:41 PM »

I was just thinking about that step, also because as I wrote it it does not say if the calls are before or after the episode of the bot .. thanks as usual for the diligence!
MANNAGGIA
Confident Newbie

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 06:20:10 PM »

wanting to finish some code that made it clear that we raised preflop last on limpers using your variable, could it be this @egor?

when botslastaction = none and raises = 0 and calls> = 1 user_limpers

when botslastaction = raise and botislastraiser user_raise_preflop

When user_limpers and user_raise_preflop user_raiser_limpers
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:46:02 PM by MANNAGGIA » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 08:38:43 PM »

Yes, set those two up at the top of preflop and then you can combine them just like that. It will work  thumbsup

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MANNAGGIA
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 08:53:35 PM »

rockout
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: RAISER LIMP CODE
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length