Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2020, 03:08:50 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Looking for a team to further develop Cash game FR profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for a team to further develop Cash game FR profile  (Read 338 times)
oldschoolrobot
Confused Newbie

« on: June 14, 2020, 09:57:20 PM »

Hello guys!

I first joined the community many years ago back in 2010, but have absent for a long time.

I am looking for guys to form a team of 5 (me included) people that can help further develop my 9max cash game profile. The coding is not 100% mine, it is a tweaked version of one profile I had for several years.

The team would be composed by:
- Me (ok coder and nl200+ player)
- 2 advanced coders to help with the fix and implementation of strategies
- 2 Testers that will help finding bugs/code mistakes (at least proven NL50 winners)

The profile strategy is super tight (plays about 12/8/4-5% 3bet) - I have data on many 100nl regs that play this tight and have 5bb+ winrate and since its very hard to code every spot postflop with accuracy for borderline situations I think this is the way to go.

Preflop coding needs some extra lines for specific situations but for the most part it is all ready done. For Postflop I will provide a set of instructions with standard lines and deviations that Ive researched using GTO principles vs Mass database pool tendency to exploit the field (even without pokertracker integration, since its universal to every pool Ive studied).

I will post a graph on this weeks result for the bot (its currently playing NL40 on a soft site) and update it every week.

If you think you have time and knowhow to join this project, DM me!

Thanks all

Gl at the tables

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:31:09 PM by oldschoolrobot » Logged
Commercial7
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 08:59:57 PM »

Just making a comeback on here too, was a member way back in 2007! Interested in joining with you on the quest - drop me a message if you want to chat  thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Looking for a team to further develop Cash game FR profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length