Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Agripin full ring cash profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Agripin full ring cash profile  (Read 50956 times)
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« on: November 04, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »

Important! Please read the warning from Shanky Technologies to all profile buyers here: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1758.0

These graphs are a mix of hands played by myself and a tester.

Bodog 5nl

Ultimatebet 2nl

Combined graph of all hands played (5nl bodog, 2nl ultimatebet, 5nl,2nl,5nlrush full tilt) and some critical stats

I frequently get requests for info on higher limits and while i will only ever support the profile playing up to 5nl, the following graphs and stats were provided by customer orangesareblue.

Ultimatebet 10nl

Bodog 5nl, 10nl, 25nl

This profile is a 12/8 nit designed to do one thing: rid other people of their buy-ins and give them to you at the micro limits.  

Graphs were made only with the sale versions of the profile.  No hands from test versions are included.

There is no cap on the number of buyers, but I do reserve the right to pull it off the market.  Any updates will be provided for free, but this profile plays such good poker I doubt there will be any significant changes.

Each profile will be in .ppl form with computer ID.  Payments can be made by clicking the PayPal button below.  INCLUDE YOUR COMPUTER ID IN THE PAYPAL OR MONEYBOOKERS COMMENTS TEXT BOX.  Profile will be delivered ONLY to the PayPal email used, for your protection.  I will also include full instructions for use and a settings file.  I will assume you have a working, bug-free Shanky Bot and hopper ready to go.

$199

FAQ

Are there any other payment methods available.
Yes moneybookers send to email address doadoomtrain@hotmail.com

Is there any support?
Yes, I can provide support via Windows Live Messenger, gtalk or Skype.

Does this profile contain any other code?
Yes it contains the best parts of the good old Doodle.

Does Egor know this?
Yes, of course.

How many lines?
1k.

Is the profile Webber Verified?
Yes it has been verified by Webber as containing no code other than Doodle and my own.

Will the number of sales be capped?
No.  I may cap the sales in the future, but there are no plans to.
Are updates free?
Yes, updates will be free.  However I was very thorough, and there may be only a few minor updates, if at all.  Any feedback or suggestions is appreciated via email.

What is the price based on?
Price is based on rakeback only (not winrates) as its impossible to predict how winrates alter from day to day and week to week but rakeback is constant. Its a rough calculation of 1 months worth of rakeback at one site.

Do i need a hopper?
No but it is highly recommended.

What limits/sites are supported/recommended?
2nl or 5nl at any of shanky supported sites.

Do i need a paypal account to purchase?
No you can pay via the button with most debit or credit cards without a paypal account.

You dont have much feedback?
All pages of the sale thread off the old forum can be downloaded on the below link for reference and feedback, please note you may need to use firefox to view the pages.
http://rapidshare.com/files/428838703/agripin_thread.rar

How many ids do i get?
Strictly one per purchase, ids dont change themselves people.

Hold on i still have questions.......?
You can most likely find the answers you want in the cached pages of the old thread available above, if not feel free to post and ask.

All sales are final once the profile is sent and received.

Thanks to "mickles" for the sample size calculator you can find more info about the value of the figures at http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,60.0.html and "orangesareblue" for the customer graphs much appreciated guys.

$199

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 09:07:34 PM by Doomtrain » Logged
rhogsett
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 04:03:24 AM »

Sent payment!
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 11:29:04 PM »

btw guys just to let you know that my BB/100 for bodog nl5 that is shown there from PTR is inaccurate. You see when there was a period of 6 months where the bot didnt work properly at bodog and there were a lot of errors I kept botting there anyway like a silly moose and ended up losing hundereds. Due to that my BB/100 was dramatically reduced. So pay no attention to the nl5 winrate there its actually a lot higher.

The nl10 and nl25 winrate there is accurate though Smiley

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 09:59:13 AM »

I knew that when i seen it, but didnt think it was my place to speculate on your stats so i just put it as it was and said nothing angel

Btw i forgot to say the ub 2nl graph had 40k hands added when i had to redo my front page in the last day or two of the old forum thumbsup
aiurea
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 02:41:11 PM »

recibido  thumbsup
Jacmad
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 01:30:14 PM »

recibido  thumbsup

speak Spanish.
Jacmad
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »

I knew that when i seen it, but didnt think it was my place to speculate on your stats so i just put it as it was and said nothing angel

Btw i forgot to say the ub 2nl graph had 40k hands added when i had to redo my front page in the last day or two of the old forum thumbsup

I watch your graphics here and the truth is that they are very good. I want to buy a winning profile. I bought one out there and the truth is that I worked for nothing. This price is more expensive than any of the profiles that are sold there. So I guess that this profile has some guarantees to be a good profile and winner. They? That results can be obtained in a month playing around 3000 hands a day in 0.01 0.02 0.02 0.05 approximately and according to your load with this profile? Usually updates? That room is the most appropriate?
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 05:42:50 PM »

speak Spanish.

He does i dont.

The rest of your questions are vague and hard to reply to  it reads like your thinking out load but il try my best:

This price is more expensive than any of the profiles that are sold there

Its not my place to discuss other peoples pricing, but concerning my price it will never be lowered that amounts to ripping off previous buyers, take it or leave it. Price is really decided by supply and demand not the sellers anyway imo

So I guess that this profile has some guarantees to be a good profile and winner. They?

Theres 20 pages of old thread available for you to download and read for feedback purposes in the first post, theres no such thing as a garentee in poker so make your own evaluation of the feedback available, if your asking me to garentee you riches i cant do that im not a oracle.

That results can be obtained in a month playing around 3000 hands a day in 0.01 0.02 0.02 0.05 approximately and according to your load with this profile?

None of my graphs are one month, the days played is in the information box on each graph and they are all well in advance of a month.

Usually updates?

Rarely, but yes if needed.

That room is the most appropriate?

Not sure what you mean by "that room" the graphs are of multiple rooms, but the room thats most appropriate for you is the one you win the most at i cant predict which one that will be in advance.
piltrafilla77
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 05:55:51 PM »

I watch your graphics here and the truth is that they are very good. I want to buy a winning profile. I bought one out there and the truth is that I worked for nothing. This price is more expensive than any of the profiles that are sold there. So I guess that this profile has some guarantees to be a good profile and winner. They? That results can be obtained in a month playing around 3000 hands a day in 0.01 0.02 0.02 0.05 approximately and according to your load with this profile? Usually updates? That room is the most appropriate?

Jacman Hi I am a customer of Agrippin and I can say it's a good profile, if you need any help contact me I am Spanish

Hi Jacman yo soy cliente de Agripin y te puedo decir que es un buen perfil, si necesitas alguna ajuda contacta conmigo yo soy Español.

If I repost my last avatar I will be banned
Jacmad
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 06:47:23 PM »

Jacman Hi I am a customer of Agrippin and I can say it's a good profile, if you need any help contact me I am Spanish

Hi Jacman yo soy cliente de Agripin y te puedo decir que es un buen perfil, si necesitas alguna ajuda contacta conmigo yo soy Español.

Gracias piltrafilla porque con estos ingleses la verdad es que no me aclaro mucho.
Me compre un perfil del ChevyPaul este y la verdad es que no va ni para atras. Solo hace que perder. Este la verdad es que los graficos que tiene son realmente cojonudos. Pero vaya el precio tambien es mucho mas caro que cualquiera y entonces como comprendera este hombre antes de comprar me gustaria saber algunas opiniones de alguien que lo tenga. Y de pronto has salido tu , o sea es de agradecer que haya un español por aqui.
piltrafilla77
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 06:54:42 PM »

Gracias piltrafilla porque con estos ingleses la verdad es que no me aclaro mucho.
Me compre un perfil del ChevyPaul este y la verdad es que no va ni para atras. Solo hace que perder. Este la verdad es que los graficos que tiene son realmente cojonudos. Pero vaya el precio tambien es mucho mas caro que cualquiera y entonces como comprendera este hombre antes de comprar me gustaria saber algunas opiniones de alguien que lo tenga. Y de pronto has salido tu , o sea es de agradecer que haya un español por aqui.

Te envie un mensaje revisa tu correo.

Collectortime
Confused Newbie

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:30 PM »

I cant find how much does it cost?
piltrafilla77
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 07:47:18 PM »

I cant find how much does it cost?

Is very Easy click in Buy Now.

Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 08:42:57 PM »

Cant believe i left that off, taps head and makes wood noise.
Sorrry laugh

Piltras right tho, clicking the button doesnt commit you and you could see the price that way, iv put it on now tho obviously  thanks
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »

i own 3 copies of agripin and all i can say is; solid profile, great support.

you wont be dissapointed Smiley

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
Moneystinks
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 03:34:32 PM »

Do this profile read pot odds? What about stacksizes?
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »

Where possible/needed, yes to both.
JordanBelfort
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

I'm new, so forgive me if this is dumb... But if i buy this, am I able to alter the code?
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 08:29:33 PM »

You cant alter or even see the code, but you can alter plays as if you could by putting code in the settings file.
BatiBastardo
Confused Newbie

....mmhhhhh Bots

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 12:32:00 AM »

sent payment
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Agripin full ring cash profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length