Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 15, 2019, 10:22:43 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Help in scenario vs 3bet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help in scenario vs 3bet  (Read 172 times)
powerranger8
Confused Newbie

« on: September 30, 2019, 06:46:48 AM »

Hi i have one question, how i can programer code to call 3 bet or make 4bet (we make open raise and X villain make 3 bet)

for example i am programer my charting OR

this is a example

// ######################### Bot is Under the Gun #########################
When (StillToAct = 5 and BotsLastAction = None and BotsActionsOnThisRound = 0 and Raises = 0 and calls = 0) userUTGOR
When (StillToAct = 5 and BotsLastAction = None and BotsActionsOnThisRound = 0 and Raises = 0 and calls = 0)
  WHEN (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77) Raise 2 Force

// ######################### Bot is Under the Gun vs 3B IP #########################
When BotsLastAction = raise and BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and opponents = 1 and position = last and userUTGOR
  WHEN (hand = AA or hand = A5 suited) Raise 21 Force
  WHEN (hand = AK) call Force

// ######################### Bot is Under the Gun vs 3B OOP #########################
When BotsLastAction = raise and BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and opponents = 1 and position = first and userUTGOR
  WHEN (hand = AA or hand = A5 suited) Raise 21 Force

I know that I have to define a variable but I don't understand very well how, could you help me?

thank you  thumbsup
Openended
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 12:41:46 PM »

That A5 Suited to 3Bet?
powerranger8
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 03:56:11 PM »

That A5 Suited to 3Bet?

To 4bet i want this situation be vs 3bet

But i need help, but I see that nobody here helps
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »

I think we need more info because your code above is defining userUTGOR for a variety of situations and you have already correctly coded the 3-bet situation for when this variable gets set and you hold AA, AK, and A5 suited.

I mean the code looks good to me. What else is it you are wanting to do here?

Also, I would advise against reraising a set number of big blinds unless you also define the 'amounttocall=' variable because you don't know the size of the raise in this code. Perhaps that should matter with A5 suited?

In any case if the opponent made a raise larger than 21 BBs you cannot reraise bu 21 BBs. I would recommend raisepot for easy hands like AA/KK and for others defining the amounttocall into the decision. You can do it by potsize and/or your stacksize, like:

when (hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77) and amounttocall < 51% potsize and amounttocall < 20% stacksize

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
powerranger8
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 06:13:37 PM »

I think we need more info because your code above is defining userUTGOR for a variety of situations and you have already correctly coded the 3-bet situation for when this variable gets set and you hold AA, AK, and A5 suited.

I mean the code looks good to me. What else is it you are wanting to do here?

Also, I would advise against reraising a set number of big blinds unless you also define the 'amounttocall=' variable because you don't know the size of the raise in this code. Perhaps that should matter with A5 suited?

In any case if the opponent made a raise larger than 21 BBs you cannot reraise bu 21 BBs. I would recommend raisepot for easy hands like AA/KK and for others defining the amounttocall into the decision. You can do it by potsize and/or your stacksize, like:

when (hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77) and amounttocall < 51% potsize and amounttocall < 20% stacksize

When stilltoact = 2 and (BotsLastAction = Raise) BTNOR

When raises = 1 and BTNOR and opponents = 1 and position = last
  WHEN (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77) Raise X Force
  WHEN (hand = AK suited or hand = AQ suited or hand = AJ suited or hand = AT suited or hand = A9 suited or hand = A8 suited or hand = A5 suited or hand = A4 suited or hand = A3 suited or hand = A2 suited) Raise X Force
  WHEN (hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = AT) Raise X Force
  WHEN (hand = KQ suited or hand = KJ suited or hand = KT suited or hand = K9 suited) Raise X Force
  WHEN (hand = KQ or hand = KJ) Raise X Force
  WHEN (hand = QJ suited or hand = QT suited or hand = JT suited) Raise X Force

I think I did it, if not, then where could the user place in this situation
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 06:25:52 PM »

change BTNOR to userBTNOR

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
powerranger8
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 06:28:23 PM »

change BTNOR to userBTNOR

and ready? i did it?  Shocked rockout
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Help in scenario vs 3bet
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length