Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2020, 06:46:51 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Free Window Resizer Tools to make poker bots work at PPpoker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Free Window Resizer Tools to make poker bots work at PPpoker  (Read 6587 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: September 05, 2019, 08:50:17 PM »

PPpoker is now scrambling window sizes to be different from their settings. The solution is to resize the window so the bot reads it as 338x600, or at least something close (as the latest version of the bot will still attempt to play even after reporting a window size error, but it is best to try to get the bot to not report the error).

There are free lightweight applications available that do the job. Three that have been reported working are:

http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

https://github.com/AlexanderPro/SmartSystemMenu

https://placemint.soft112.com/

... so that even if PPpoker screws with the window placement on the screen these apps will fix it and stabilize it so our bot can find it. These things might even make dual monitors work with our bot so I want to start a discussion thread here about them.

>>>>> UPDATE  <<<<<<<<<

Use Southbay AutoSizer tool, above.

354 x 639 is absolutely working on multiple screens. One person reports 354 x 638 working on theirs.

1. PC display must be set to 100% (not 125%, right-click desktop, go to Display)

2. PPpoker must be set to 338x600 table size, 2-color deck, English language per instructions in our PDF

3. Southbay AutoSizer must set size of the PPpoker window to 354x639:

Make sure this actually takes! Use the top window interface, select PPpoker window, click Autosize button, action to perform is Resize/position, check the Set Size box, and Compare using Class Name, click OK box

The window should blip and visibly resize!

4. Start the bot. If it doesn't give a table size error, you good. You don't even need to be logged in and can do all this from the lobby window when you first open it.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:07:13 PM by Egor » Logged

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
erick_bz
Confident Newbie

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 10:13:57 PM »

all working fine with http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:25:16 AM by Egor » Logged
erick_bz
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:50:27 PM »

what you amount have in sixe?

you read well cards? my bot read 4h when cards is Qh and others

1- Im out home right now, when I reach in home I send you the correct size vallue, but you need put a little more in the resizer

2- just this card is reading wrong right now, maybe Egor need make some changes in tablemap to run 100% with resizer softer
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 03:28:23 AM »

well it seems to be working fine on some screens -- we are still trying to figure this all out but the window resizers are certainly an interesting potential tool

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
erick_bz
Confident Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 05:27:09 AM »

well it seems to be working fine on some screens -- we are still trying to figure this all out but the window resizers are certainly an interesting potential tool

the potential problem for the new version is working in some pc's is that PPP is shuffling the size, in some PC's the size is a little more than original and others is smaller than original and it affect the read of bot differently, depending on what size come when open PPP. Thats why some pc work and other not. For me, using resizer, the only trouble is the run it twice function on bot. Since we have an option inside PPP that allows disable Run multiple times, so please EGOr turn this tool on bot with option to turn on or off
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 05:51:26 AM »

If you have that turned off then the bot should never encounter the message offering it to run multiple times right? so I am a little confused as the bot only reacts to that dialog when it pops up.

erick_bz
Confident Newbie

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 09:58:43 AM »

Os bugging when using bot with resizer. I dont know why. When the hand is Very good and the vilain 3-bet us, the bot start printing "clicking run It twice" and unfortunrly fold for Time. This stop when New hand come
Lukeo83
Confused Newbie

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 12:58:57 PM »

ok so i have had it running for a few hours pretty perfect i belive . i think it comes down to working out what pp has resized there window to and what the bot says it is and then doing the maths to add or subtract from that number and add to it on the resizer.

like i had 322 x 562 and  and the bot was wanting 338  x 600 .
so i put in re sizer 354 x 638 .
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 02:31:56 PM »

Which one of them did you use Luke?

powerranger8
Confused Newbie

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »

ok so i have had it running for a few hours pretty perfect i belive . i think it comes down to working out what pp has resized there window to and what the bot says it is and then doing the maths to add or subtract from that number and add to it on the resizer.

like i had 322 x 562 and  and the bot was wanting 338  x 600 .
so i put in re sizer 354 x 638 .

Hi luke, which is your resolution screen?
dartmouth
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 05:51:28 AM »

Thank you for this trick. It’s working!
erick_bz
Confident Newbie

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2019, 12:15:34 PM »

EGOR, I need a response of you If u Go change run It twice on bot or nota. I can confirm to you, If u disable It ALL Will work fone, or maybe u want a screeshot.bmp when this bug come?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2019, 06:08:23 PM »

@erick_bz yes please send to bonusbots@yahoo.com

this thread is not really the place for that topic, thanks

FrankA340
Confused Newbie

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2019, 10:13:54 PM »

at me the bot isnt working at PPP, sometimes wrong window size sometimes thebot says i must have classic 2 color cards but it have classic 2 colour cards!  i dont know what it is!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2019, 11:29:10 PM »

@FrankA340 have you tried using the Southbay window resizer app, and using different window sizes in it to try and get it close to a 338x600 recognition by the bot?

FrankA340
Confused Newbie

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 01:40:42 AM »

yes i have tried after my post, the bot is playing then but he said cant find raise button or so! if he play then only call or fold!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2019, 02:37:48 AM »

pretty sure that means you still need a different size window

FrankA340
Confused Newbie

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2019, 03:15:35 AM »

i dont know, i was write in the resizer 338x600, im not an technican profi...     Undecided
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2019, 04:10:33 AM »

yeah, see above posts, you may need to do some ratio/math to come up with the right size

this is because they are specifically fighting us

I don't understand how to simplify this yet, either, and am having my partner look at it to try to come up with something simple to put in our user manual PDFs

Skeet007
Confused Newbie

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2019, 08:52:17 PM »

On to something with the resize app. I'm manipulating the poker size and bot is responding erratically. Got to 338x601. Let's see what happens.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Free Window Resizer Tools to make poker bots work at PPpoker
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length