Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 04:26:22 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 488001 times)
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #420 on: September 16, 2015, 03:45:09 AM »

ya it didn't do anything :/ what if I tried only one sng playing at a time would that work? would it make a difference if it was 2sngs at a time than only 1?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #421 on: September 16, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »

ya it didn't do anything :/ what if I tried only one sng playing at a time would that work? would it make a difference if it was 2sngs at a time than only 1?

Results really vary from 1 system to another.  1 table at a time might work as it shouldn't need to scan the lobby if a table is already in play.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #422 on: September 17, 2015, 11:42:46 PM »

I ran the trial recently and had trouble since it wouldn't close some of the popups on ACR, so it would hang up. Thus, I decided to wait and see if that would be corrected before purchasing.

I believe in happy endings.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #423 on: September 19, 2015, 06:06:24 PM »

I ran the trial recently and had trouble since it wouldn't close some of the popups on ACR, so it would hang up. Thus, I decided to wait and see if that would be corrected before purchasing.

Hi fsubar,

I play on ACR and BCP all the time and I don't see any popups that don't get closed.  If you're interested in sending me screenshots of the popups (ideally using the built in 'Debug' tab feature) I can look into handling/closing them.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #424 on: September 21, 2015, 11:19:57 AM »

Hallo All,

How are you dealing with the extra lobby on BCP and ACR? what settings or how is the best practice for these sites?

a hint for all players that have not registered there yet:
Register and wait a few weeks with depositing, (playing freerolls is ok). You automatically are credited 5$ that you have to wager in a week. So do not deposit untill you got the 5.

I am not playing there with the bot because I experience to much problems with the bot connecting to a table, mostly second tables. Also some crashes of Wildfire and the bot and room are occuring to often for me.
How is this at your setup?

mdreamy
zeros

« Reply #425 on: September 21, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »

Hey,

I keep getting this error with bovada when it tries to register an MTT table:
table name was: No Limit Hold'em (Beginner DS)

15/09/21 10:39 - Error=System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:52:30 AM by keiths » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #426 on: September 22, 2015, 03:49:58 AM »

Hey,

I keep getting this error with bovada when it tries to register an MTT table:
table name was: No Limit Hold'em (Beginner DS)

15/09/21 10:39 - Error=System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Hi mdreamy,

I received your email regarding this so I'll work with you directly.   It definitely looks like a software bug that is occurring while the lobby is being scanned for matches.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
o0insomniac0o
zeros

« Reply #427 on: September 29, 2015, 05:30:13 PM »

I applied for a trial near midnight EST Monday. When will I receive it? And is this fully compatible with Windows 8.1? I had issues with Hydra and had to get a refund because of it. Just doing my due diligence now.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #428 on: September 30, 2015, 03:34:08 AM »

I applied for a trial near midnight EST Monday. When will I receive it? And is this fully compatible with Windows 8.1? I had issues with Hydra and had to get a refund because of it. Just doing my due diligence now.

Hi o0insomniac0o,

I got your email and resent the license as perhaps it ended up in your spam folder by default.  Yes, WildFire is of course compatible with Window 8.1 and also Windows 10.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
ThePokerMaster20
zeros

« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2015, 04:38:33 PM »

Hey this is working great but I'm wondering if I have a ticket for a tournament how do I set it to use the ticket instead of paying for the buy in?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #430 on: October 07, 2015, 01:48:57 AM »

Hey this is working great but I'm wondering if I have a ticket for a tournament how do I set it to use the ticket instead of paying for the buy in?

Hi ThePokerMaster20,

You would have to manually register and buy into a game for which you have a ticket.  Wildfire will take care of everything else.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #431 on: October 07, 2015, 04:34:04 PM »

I am not having any luck with Wildfire not working on cash tables or SNG's on ACR.
Simps
zeros

« Reply #432 on: October 07, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »

Mine is not working properly either.

Am i missing something, forexample that program runs only on ENG version of windows?
My computer has low graphic card ( intel hd 4000) how does it affect?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #433 on: October 08, 2015, 12:16:14 AM »

Mine is not working properly either.

Am i missing something, forexample that program runs only on ENG version of windows?
My computer has low graphic card ( intel hd 4000) how does it affect?

Hi Simps,

I'm going to need a little more detail as to what is not working.

If the bot runs okay then WildFire should also run okay with regards to Windows and Graphics.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2015, 12:16:36 AM »

I am not having any luck with Wildfire not working on cash tables or SNG's on ACR.

Hi Poker8,

I'm going to need a little more detail on the problem. 

For example, with SNGs on ACR :

1 - Does it learn SNG games correctly? 
2 - Does it scan the lobby and just never find a match?
3 - Does it not handle a popup window?
4 - Have you turned the logging level to high (3) and seen if the status tab shows anything additional?

PS. I prefer email versus posting back and forth on the forum.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #435 on: October 09, 2015, 03:06:10 PM »

I have a question about the bot combined with Wildfire.

sometimes, I get stacksize unknown with all "normal" settings right.

When i check the bot, it has loaded a previous (ipoker) nickname and Wildfire is not overruling it with the other Ipoker Nickname that belongs to the current website, so the bot is playing with a nickname thats is not at the table. The result is the cards are read as expected, but the stacksize remains unknown.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Does it have anything to do with WF's option to keep a bot/profile preloaded? Unchecking does not help by the way.

thanks!

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #436 on: October 09, 2015, 11:00:23 PM »

I have a question about the bot combined with Wildfire.

sometimes, I get stacksize unknown with all "normal" settings right.

When i check the bot, it has loaded a previous (ipoker) nickname and Wildfire is not overruling it with the other Ipoker Nickname that belongs to the current website, so the bot is playing with a nickname thats is not at the table. The result is the cards are read as expected, but the stacksize remains unknown.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Does it have anything to do with WF's option to keep a bot/profile preloaded? Unchecking does not help by the way.

thanks!

Hi Baart,

Wildfire would most likely be responsible for providing the bot with the nickname on iPoker sites when playing SNGs or MTTs. 

I would suggest that you review the Shanky Bot log file closely and see where the nickname is being referred to.  If the bot has been given the nickname once during a session it will not ask for it again (unless all the bots are unloaded).

I can't think of any reason why your bot would be using more than 1 nickname or how WildFire would create that situation.

Send me a Wildfire status log and also a bot log if you prefer and I'll take a look.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
botfan12
zeros

« Reply #437 on: October 12, 2015, 08:42:40 AM »

i have to close every Time tables where i have lost My Seat out of The Money.... And after that only The hopper is still Processing with a New Lobby scann Sad

But its Time Wasting to wait and stay on tables where i have lost My seat

How can i enable a function that automaticly close The Dead table and Register me into new SNGs ??

Thx Smiley

I already checked The sng criteria Sektion but without Success

My Settings are

1000 "stop Registrations after........."
6 "dont attempt to Register to new SNG....."
6 "max tables to Play at The Same Time"
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #438 on: October 15, 2015, 04:34:29 PM »

I have just purchased wild fire, was wondering when i will get my registration code?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 01:16:08 AM by keiths » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #439 on: October 16, 2015, 01:15:36 AM »

i have just purchased wild fire, was wondering when i will get my registration code.

License has been sent via email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length