Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 09:48:29 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 459461 times)
legitimo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #340 on: July 01, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »

Im sending you an email its not on the spam folder Sad
Grekivar
Confused Newbie

« Reply #341 on: July 02, 2015, 12:17:30 AM »

Payment sent  bowdown
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #342 on: July 04, 2015, 03:42:23 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.0

It's been a very tough site to support from a programming perspective, but I'm releasing an initial version that supports BetOnline. 

NOTE: Please consider this to be a beta version and play either freerolls or low stakes to minimize the risk of loss.

This version supports only the following:

- MTT automatic registering
- Lobby Opening based on a schedule

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Drumz
Confused Newbie

« Reply #343 on: July 04, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »

awesome!

an option for auto rebuy&addon on betonline would be awesome
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:31:46 PM by Drumz » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #344 on: July 05, 2015, 07:00:42 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.1

NOTE: Please consider this to be a beta version for BetOnline and play either freerolls or low buyins to minimize the risk of loss.

This version supports only the following when using BetOnline:

- Lobby Closing based on a schedule

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:42:46 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
PokerBotWars
Confused Newbie

« Reply #345 on: July 06, 2015, 03:53:45 AM »

Just wanted to add I've been testing each version Keiths put out this weekend with 4 different mtt freerolls memorized and registrations and bot launches have gone off without any problems. Nice work, it's coming along good on the mtt side.

This site is gonna prove tricky to run in long unmonitored sessions with multiple tables, there are popups (specifically the register acknowledge one) that if not closed won't allow focus to any other window. Fortunately the starter has handled that without incident so far.
Ostravioli987
Confused Newbie

« Reply #346 on: July 07, 2015, 05:50:47 PM »

wf needs to be updated for 888, a new annoying registration confirmation windows instead of the usual one has appeared, its nothing special except that it is bigger and annoying as i cant use the wf to register for mtt now, 888 poker has done some updates just recently, would appreciate if this could be fixed in a new version

kind regards
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2015, 01:39:30 AM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.12

- fix for latest 888 update

Note: This version supports only the following when using BetOnline:

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Ostravioli987
Confused Newbie

« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2015, 09:30:57 PM »

how do i fix the problem where wf gets pending registration =1 but didnt register to sng because it was at the same time the sng got full, it really driving me nuts since i have to restart wf all the time.

Keiths is it possible to have a version where pending registrations can go up to around 1000+? or maybe have an option that only sign you to an sng if registered players are between 1-3 maybe?

Looks like a new annoying thing also appeared, when a new table pop up, the poker site itself seems to positioning the tables in a corner at the same spot all the time after the normal positioning is done, which makes it impossible to multitable. It does it like after 5 second or so after the first positioning is done it seems
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:29:56 PM by Ostravioli987 » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #349 on: July 09, 2015, 01:23:27 AM »

how do i fix the problem where wf gets pending registration =1 but didnt register to sng because it was at the same time the sng got full, it really driving me nuts since i have to restart wf all the time.

Keiths is it possible to have a version where pending registrations can go up to around 1000+? or maybe have an option that only sign you to an sng if registered players are between 1-3 maybe?

Looks like a new annoying thing also appeared, when a new table pop up, the poker site itself seems to positioning the tables in a corner at the same spot all the time after the normal positioning is done, which makes it impossible to multitable. It does it like after 5 second or so after the first positioning is done it seems

Hi Ostravioli987,

Let me know which site you are playing at and then I can look into what is happening. 

Each site requires different programming and sometimes things change on sites and it throws things off. 

Feel free to send an email vs posting here.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #350 on: July 18, 2015, 06:52:43 AM »

Just started testing on BOL and it looks promising so far.

Will you add cash registration , I tried but it would not start the scan.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #351 on: July 18, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »

Just started testing on BOL and it looks promising so far.

Will you add cash registration , I tried but it would not start the scan.

Hi fk11,

I've only got MTT support so far for BetOnline.  Myself and others have been having some pretty good success ;)

I'll eventually add SNG support and lastly cash - so it won't be in the near future due to the complexity involved.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #352 on: July 20, 2015, 01:59:02 AM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.13

- fix for 888 cash tables closing immediately

Note: This version supports only the following when using BetOnline:

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Peterl Ustig
Confident Newbie

« Reply #353 on: July 20, 2015, 09:08:05 PM »

thx for the update
is it possible to play multitable mtt's with help from wildfire, or will the same bugs happen than without wildfire, when multibabling mtts?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2015, 12:46:48 AM »

thx for the update
is it possible to play multitable mtt's with help from wildfire, or will the same bugs happen than without wildfire, when multibabling mtts?

Hi haxn23,

I personally multitable MTTs using WildFire.  I would recommend trying it on low buyins or freerolls and see how it works.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Nomad
Confused Newbie

« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2015, 09:44:16 AM »

I'm trying to download the wf trial....but for some reason don't get the 'Run as administrator' choice on the 'open' menu.

Obviously I run my bot and poker rooms 'as administrator', so I'm not totally dumb  Shocked
I think it's because it's a zip file?
Probably something really stupid. But can you help me?

Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #356 on: July 21, 2015, 11:20:15 AM »

I'm trying to download the wf trial....but for some reason don't get the 'Run as administrator' choice on the 'open' menu.

Obviously I run my bot and poker rooms 'as administrator', so I'm not totally dumb  Shocked
I think it's because it's a zip file?
Probably something really stupid. But can you help me?

Thanks

Hi Nomad,

Make sure you extract the contents of the zip file.  You should end up with an executable file called "wf.exe".  That's probably why you can't see the run as administrator option.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Nomad
Confused Newbie

« Reply #357 on: July 21, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »

Thanks very much....I knew it would be something stupid, like me! lol
Going to trial it now.

Regards.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #358 on: July 21, 2015, 03:10:14 PM »

When I try to learn mtts at BOL some of the tournasments will not be recognized and I end up with lots of questionmarka Huh?? in the mtt name box. I try to manually edit them but the lobby scan will not recognize them .  
"$300 Nooner freeroll"  is one of them.  After the scan it wont register any mtts again until I restart WF.

I'm on a win 8.1 system.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #359 on: July 21, 2015, 03:46:01 PM »

When I try to learn mtts at BOL some of the tournasments will not be recognized and I end up with lots of questionmarka Huh?? in the mtt name box. I try to manually edit them but the lobby scan will not recognize them .  
"$300 Nooner freeroll"  is one of them.  After the scan it wont register any mtts again until I restart WF.

I'm on a win 8.1 system.

Hi fk11,

I'm actually using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for reading the BetOnline lobby.  That means I had to painstakingly try and recognize each individual character (A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and symbols).  The initial support for BOL is missing some characters so they currently show up as question marks.

I'll see if I can get an update posted soon so you can start scheduling the $300 freerolls ;)

In the mean time, you'll have to manually register into them.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length