Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 03:51:15 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: BODOG.EU Is Now BOVADA.LV. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BODOG.EU Is Now BOVADA.LV.  (Read 6675 times)
wpt2006
Confident Newbie

Let's Do This

« on: December 14, 2011, 08:25:36 AM »

I recieved this email from Bodog I am just wondering if maybe they will go back to the old version that the bot worked on   thumbsup or will they continue with this new crazy updated version although it would be an easy way for them not to admit they screwed up and just change it and say this is a new brand BLAH BLAH BLAH so keep your fingers crossed

Dear Botter,

Bodog.eu is changing - New Name, New Look, Same Great Service

The Morris Mohawk Gaming Group's ("MMGG") brand licensing agreement with the Bodog Brand is expiring at the end of this year and as a result MMGG will no longer be offering its services using the bodog name or from the website, bodog.eu.

From today, December 14th, MMGG will continue to operate as it has for over 4 years, just under its new name, BOVADA, at www.bovada.lv.

Your account and balance has automatically been transferred to the new website and you are able to log in to the site using your existing account details and password.

PLEASE NOTE:  As part of the transition process, there will be a scheduled outage overnight to both the old and new websites. We expect Bovada.lv to be live by 11:00am ET on December 14th, 2011.

If you have any questions regarding your account or the new brand we ask that you contact the customer service team directly at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

We hope you enjoy the new site!

Sincerely,
Honeymunch
Confident Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »

.lv is the sign of my country Tongue really?!! my nationals have overtaken bodog? lolol

[ url=http://example.com]Example[/url]
cutropix8
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 01:53:28 PM »

Latvijas Republika 
sampo
In Training
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 02:02:11 PM »

Latvieši iekaro pokeru  rockout
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 03:23:35 PM »

Cheesy Neticami!

Gambling jurisdiction in LV is about to change soon ( that kind of "soon" continues some years now thou), so IMHO, it is not most stable ground to base gambling site. Or bodog knows something i dont!

Anyway, Priekā!  thumbsup

Amazing!
Honeymunch
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »

Man ienāca rēka - šito izlasot, ka domēns lv Tongue

Nu tad priekā, bāleliņi!

[ url=http://example.com]Example[/url]
sampo
In Training
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »

drošākā valsts pasaule Latvija lol
wpt2006
Confident Newbie

Let's Do This

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 01:44:40 AM »

Is anyone having trouble logging in at Bovada?

Also what country is this?

Will this be the site MS tries to get resupported?
Zsobot
Serious Botter

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 02:10:34 AM »

huh? what is this? I still have bodog...  Roll Eyes
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 02:45:42 AM »

huh? what is this? I still have bodog...  Roll Eyes

Bodog (North America) has been run by the Morris Mohawk group from Canada for the last few years. After Black Friday it became Bodog.eu, where the eu stands for Europe, but it wan't the site for Bodog Europe, as that was bodog.co.uk , where the UK stands for uk, even though there's not going to be bodog poker in the uk when bodog starts using it's uk gaming license. Now Bodog eu has become bovada.lv where the lv stands for Latvia. They are still based in Canada and Latvian gaming law is not yet established for sure, but lv could be mistaken for Las Vegas, so they went for it, so trust them, in their honest opinion.

HTH

ps the bot still doesn't work there.

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
cachetazo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 10:02:55 PM »

Dear Botter,

lol
joesphnichole
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »

hahahahha i never caught that  lol
wpt2006
Confident Newbie

Let's Do This

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »

I have been playing BOVADA and it is really soft on the micros I play the 6max DON'S  and it is almost stealing the bot would do so good on these but then again once it  is supported or should say if ever supported again the dynamics of the game probably would change. If I wasn't so spoiled from the bot and had the patience I would play these 12 hours a day this is the softest game I have ever played the only way I lose is if I go all in with AA KK etc. and they get cracked but I cannot believe how soft they really are and that is why I am going on about it and hopefully I didn't let the cat out of the bag. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed beer
wpt2006
Confident Newbie

Let's Do This

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:30 AM »

Just wondering if Bovada has any chance of being supported or is True Poker now taking its place in line of possible sites to be supported? If true poker is a higher priority just wondering why because other than it is way easier to support that is the only reason I could think of. I ask all this because I am a US citizen that only has interest in sng poker and when it came to bodog it was my sng botting dream and I am really bummed I don't have anywhere to bot sng anymore that are worth while so this is why I push for bovada so much.

Isn't there anyone else that feels the same as me I mean if you were a sng grinder and in The US aren't you JONESING not being able to sng grind with the bot? banghead  smash
DeMan
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 06:38:42 PM »

I haven't seen and 'DONS' in Bovada. All I see are Triple ups and seating went from ten to nine players. Top three triple up instead of top five double up as in Bodog.

What is the status of getting the BOT to work with Bovada? I am also from the US and would only use the BOT for SNG play. Bodog has been the only US allowed site that I have been using since Black Online Poker Day!

As mentioned earlier I have no reason to use the BOT if it does not work with Bovada, which is unfortunate.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: BODOG.EU Is Now BOVADA.LV.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length