Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2019, 12:15:44 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Apologies for database server issues earlier today 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apologies for database server issues earlier today  (Read 4009 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: August 02, 2015, 08:28:28 PM »

Some of you noticed the forum was down due to a database error. Our hosting company called it an unexplainable "hiccup."  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, and unacceptably, it also caused intermittent problems with the bot licenses.

We were on this and the Mad Scientist has assured me he has now implemented a fix on the server side so that if this ever happens again the licenses will not be affected.

I also had the host live support guy walk me through restarting our databases -- so, in the future if the forum is down, I should be able to fix it myself, a lot faster.

Thanks for your patience!  bowdown

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Apologies for database server issues earlier today
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length