Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Doodle SNG version 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Doodle SNG version  (Read 10475 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »

That would replace it. It's the MTT version of the doodle, converted to the default profile format.

This is a different thread. I really should update this profile as well (but as I personally don't play single table SNG's, I tend to be lazier about it). The SNG version simply has much looser pushing thresholds --- 13, 9, and 6 as opposed to 9, 7, and 5
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:12:45 PM by Egor » Logged

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
BillPitt
Confused Newbie

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »

Got it. Thanks

I realise that this is the wrong thread for my next question but it follows on from the previous one.

For MTT's I am loading doodle (ppl) then the MTT.txt file but your previous response indicates that I can just load the MTT ppl file instead. Is this correct?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 05:14:58 PM »

Almost. If you use the .ppl version of the MTT/Doodle profile you will still need to load the correct option settings as a .txt profile. I have links to both near the beginning, and near the end, of the MTT Kit thread.

I can't think of any real reason to load it that way, but someone requested it a while back.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Aces in your Face
Confused Newbie

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2015, 06:36:23 AM »

to confusing
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2015, 07:29:14 AM »

He was asking about using a different file format. You don't need to do that. just load the text profile version we have posted at www.bonusbots.com/mtt.txt -- very quick and easy

See section 2 of the Holdem Bot User Manual for helpful screenshots showing you how to load text profiles

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 07:34:27 AM »

Bumping this as some people may not realize it exists.

This is an SNG tweak for the bot's default profile, posted: here: www.bonusbots.com/sng.txt

Right-click > Select All > Copy (then paste into a blank Notepad file, name and save into the bot folder, then point and click to load as usual)

You can actually just load this text profile and play it, as it modifies the default cash profile which comes in the bot (as long as you did not change or remove the holdem.ppl profile in the bot folder).

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 07:51:23 AM »

Also, I updated it with the last MTT kit changes.

I cannot remember why I recommended using a .ppl version of the MTT profile (MTT kit + Doodle) instead of just loading this text file over the default Doodle .ppl file. Beating my brains trying to figure out why I recommended that and coming up blank. Loading this as text over the .ppl Doodle should be the same thing, since it includes option settings.

I suppose it is the same reason I blend the MTT Kit with the Doodle on a text profile instead of just loading the MTT kit by itself in a text profile -- whatever reason that is.

rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 01:31:00 PM »

Merged text would let you clearly review the code around a specific action.  Not sure how changing the PPL provides any benefit?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2018, 06:56:58 PM »

Yeah that might be it, so that when people post hands with suggestions for improvements I can see the codeline. Only reason I can figure...

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Doodle SNG version
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length