Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: MTT CHAMP - FOR SALE BY OWNER 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print
Author Topic: MTT CHAMP - FOR SALE BY OWNER  (Read 56812 times)
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2018, 01:42:16 AM »

AntonioGA, no this profile is not available for now as the owner has vanished. We will see if he ever returns.

vnsmalley, I do not know what game you are trying to pull. First you say you bought the profile and I ask you to provide a screenshot as proof. Now you are asking to buy the profile with a Visa. You sound too shady for me to send it to you.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much.  Never saw any paypal receipts for sold profiles come in. 

whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2018, 01:43:15 AM »

thanks for the fix [added: there was an immediate improvement after editing it!]

dont remember you ever buying this from me.......

whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2018, 01:44:00 AM »

I was using another one of your profiles, not the champ, but I noticed an issue.

You have included opponentsonflop into a lot of your cbet code and raise code on the flop. I was wondering why specific actions weren't triggering and I realize the issue.
Opponentsonflop only works for code on the turn and river. It specifically mentions this in the PPL guide. That is why these actions weren't initializing.

I checked out the MTT champ profile again, and sure enough, there are many instances of opponentsonflop variable being used on the flop which will prevent those actions from occurring.

Now, luckily, most of the time the code further on down will activate for made hands, so it's not as big of an issue as one would think, but it still remains an issue.

The fix is simple. For all instances of opponentsonflop = being used on the flop, just change it to opponents =. However, you also include instances of using the variable correctly on the turn, so it prevents someone from just doing "replace all" since we only need to fix the flop code.

Great catch hope it's better than ever .....

m1stY
Confused Newbie

« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2018, 10:32:07 AM »

I was using another one of your profiles, not the champ, but I noticed an issue.

You have included opponentsonflop into a lot of your cbet code and raise code on the flop. I was wondering why specific actions weren't triggering and I realize the issue.
Opponentsonflop only works for code on the turn and river. It specifically mentions this in the PPL guide. That is why these actions weren't initializing.

I checked out the MTT champ profile again, and sure enough, there are many instances of opponentsonflop variable being used on the flop which will prevent those actions from occurring.

Now, luckily, most of the time the code further on down will activate for made hands, so it's not as big of an issue as one would think, but it still remains an issue.

The fix is simple. For all instances of opponentsonflop = being used on the flop, just change it to opponents =. However, you also include instances of using the variable correctly on the turn, so it prevents someone from just doing "replace all" since we only need to fix the flop code.

so just for a little noob like me which doesnt know the ppl-code, what do i have to do? (i already have and bought mttchamp)

just open the file, search for "opponentsonflop" and replace it with "opponents" ?
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2018, 05:18:44 PM »

Look at the last two lines.

You do what you mentioned for instances where it occurs on the flop code, but not the turn code.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
m1stY
Confused Newbie

« Reply #325 on: September 25, 2018, 01:51:53 PM »

the last 2 lines in the mattchamp doesnt contain any "opponentsonflop"...
m1stY
Confused Newbie

« Reply #326 on: September 25, 2018, 01:56:19 PM »

oh, your 2 last lines from your text ;)

is it possible that i need to change it 3 times?

line 1359, 1361 and 1363?
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #327 on: September 25, 2018, 02:25:45 PM »

I'll look later (after work) and get back to you on exact lines.

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #328 on: September 26, 2018, 12:27:33 AM »

Okay, I'm not going to go over each instance, but the first instance starts at line 1352 and the last instance in the flop code is line 4127.

Between those, there are many instances.

I recommend doing "replace" (Control + H) in notepad, search for "opponentsonflop" and replace with "opponents" to fix for all instances in between lines 1352 and 4127.

Beyond line 4127, the opponentsonflop variable is used correctly and should not be changed.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: MTT CHAMP - FOR SALE BY OWNER
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length