Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2017, 03:08:38 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 94124 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #940 on: March 24, 2017, 02:25:59 AM »

I am having this problem (wf going through the process of pressing ok then nothing).  I am running Windows 7 under Windows 10 using Virtual Box.  I have a feeling this will all go away when I upgrade my video card.  Funds are tight, any fixes until then?  ACR is larger than the VM window.
Thanx;
Overall I think you have a winner.  I have been winning money on the cash tables and am working on getting PokerTracker up and running (having some issues there: whole other can of beans) so I can even do better than I am.  Having any criteria to use to choose tables gives you an edge.
I am working on the SNG's and truth is, I am making money on those as well.  Just need to get this area smoothed out.
Thanx;
JBotman

Hi JBotman,

Send an email and I'll work with you on this.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
Lappos
Confused Newbie

« Reply #941 on: March 27, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »

hi is there coming a better twister support on iPoker?

In my testing the bot did not close the tournament when I got out of the tournament and waited until the whole tournament was over and the ipoker software close it automatically.
Sometimes I got Sit out problems because the bot does not get the table right
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #942 on: March 27, 2017, 04:38:18 PM »

hi is there coming a better twister support on iPoker?

In my testing the bot did not close the tournament when I got out of the tournament and waited until the whole tournament was over and the ipoker software close it automatically.
Sometimes I got Sit out problems because the bot does not get the table right

Hi Lappos,

iPoker Twister support is not currently something that I'm actively working on.  The fact that it works at all is great news ;)

Closing of tables is something that I'm very careful about as I never want to prematurely close a table that has paused or is on a break.

Let me know which iPoker site you are playing at and I'll take a look at the process of closing finished tables.

Also, when you say there were sit out problems because the bot does not get the table right - I'm not exactly sure what that means.  Does that mean that WildFire did not detect the new table that was opened and therefore didn't attach a bot and therefore caused the table to sit out?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #943 on: March 31, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »

Keiths , just want to inform you that the classic Titan software is history . 

So we are waiting for an upgrade from Egor.   Hope you can have a look at it when you have time.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #944 on: March 31, 2017, 07:21:44 PM »

So we are waiting for an upgrade from Egor.   Hope you can have a look at it when you have time.

Poor old Titan has finally bit the dust Sad   The last of the great iPoker sites that was working well ;)

I'll start to look at the new version and see what I can do.

Thanks for letting me know fk11.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #945 on: April 01, 2017, 12:56:46 AM »

So we are waiting for an upgrade from Egor.   Hope you can have a look at it when you have time.

Hi fk11,

I upgraded my Titan Poker lobby today to the new version. Fortunately, since I've already had support for other new iPoker sites it seems to be working on titan as well.  I learned an SNG and then it scanned and registered into the game.  I didn't test everything but at least the basics seem to be working and should be okay to use once the Shanky bot gets updated as well.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #946 on: April 01, 2017, 10:14:19 AM »

Great news  thumbsup

Just waiting for the bot to work now.
Beastmachine
Confused Newbie

« Reply #947 on: April 03, 2017, 07:15:37 AM »

is there an update about this profile on Ladbrokes?

the problem is it isnt saving the tourneys I select (wrong numbers).
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #948 on: April 03, 2017, 01:38:33 PM »

is there an update about this profile on Ladbrokes?

the problem is it isnt saving the tourneys I select (wrong numbers).

Hi Beastmachine,

I recall that Ladbrokes is one of those iPoker sites with country login restrictions so it's difficult for me to troubleshoot.

If you email me some additional details (screenshots, status log files etc) I can try and work with you to get them fixed.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
callmejack123
Confused Newbie

« Reply #949 on: April 21, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »

Hey Keith,

I'm running it on 888 using trial version. Looks great but during middle of game the bot went missing from my desktop screen even I tried double click the icon again (as admin). Looks like some kind of stealth mode? How do I summon it back up ?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #950 on: April 22, 2017, 04:41:11 AM »

Hey Keith,

I'm running it on 888 using trial version. Looks great but during middle of game the bot went missing from my desktop screen even I tried double click the icon again (as admin). Looks like some kind of stealth mode? How do I summon it back up ?

Alt+z to bring wildfire into view or Alt+1 for bot # 1

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
Confused Newbie

« Reply #951 on: April 22, 2017, 09:06:59 AM »

Hi Keiths,
888 has updated to a new version and now Wildfire is not logging in properly and dosent click the pop up boxes when it registers to an sng it then tries to unregister.. just thought id let you know if you dont already have a fix.
cheers
Frank
StackinPotatoChips
Confused Newbie

« Reply #952 on: April 22, 2017, 09:37:21 PM »

Hey Keiths, does this have support for Ignition poker, or no? Thanks.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #953 on: April 23, 2017, 01:12:08 AM »

Hi Keiths,
888 has updated to a new version and now Wildfire is not logging in properly and dosent click the pop up boxes when it registers to an sng it then tries to unregister.. just thought id let you know if you dont already have a fix.
cheers
Frank

Hi frank billybob,

Could you please contact 888 support and ask them to stop changing things? ;)

I'll take a look and see what has changed etc.

Thanks for letting me know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #954 on: April 23, 2017, 01:14:58 AM »

Hey Keiths, does this have support for Ignition poker, or no? Thanks.

Hi StackinPotatoChips,

I do have several users that are running using the Ignition Poker lobby.  I'm not sure but I believe I have a newer version with addition support for Ignition that has not been posted publicly yet.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
Confused Newbie

« Reply #955 on: April 24, 2017, 08:30:55 AM »

Hi frank billybob,

Could you please contact 888 support and ask them to stop changing things? ;)

I'll take a look and see what has changed etc.

Thanks for letting me know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths I did as you suggested and they said that would give you less stress and be to easy on you..lol keep up the good work..but seriously fix it so I can keep using it lol please.
I'm missing it already.. lol
Frank
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #956 on: April 24, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »

Keiths I did as you suggested and they said that would give you less stress and be to easy on you..lol keep up the good work..but seriously fix it so I can keep using it lol please.
I'm missing it already.. lol
Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for asking ;)

I upgraded to the latest 888 lobby and ran a few sessions.  I didn't notice any popups that didn't close.

Perhaps you can send me screenshots (ideally using the Debug tab).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
Confused Newbie

« Reply #957 on: April 24, 2017, 09:15:16 PM »

Hi Keiths,
I will try and do that.. Wf just seems to not be clicking on the ok button once it has selected the game which is working ok but if you manually click ok it then selects it again and wants to unregister also it won't click the login button on login page..what is the latest version of Wf?
Cheers
Frank
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #958 on: April 25, 2017, 01:12:28 AM »

Hi Keiths,
I will try and do that.. Wf just seems to not be clicking on the ok button once it has selected the game which is working ok but if you manually click ok it then selects it again and wants to unregister also it won't click the login button on login page..what is the latest version of Wf?
Cheers
Frank

Hi Frank,

I forgot to test the auto login so that may not be working yet.  The latest version that I have some users testing is 3.15.55

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
Confused Newbie

« Reply #959 on: April 25, 2017, 01:55:15 AM »

Keiths i have emailed you.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length