Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 04:18:16 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: *New Price $19* EndGame 6-handed and Full Ring Cash Profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: *New Price $19* EndGame 6-handed and Full Ring Cash Profile  (Read 126728 times)
Raptor
Botter

« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2012, 03:34:51 AM »

Sir?

are you there? I have sent you a private message few days ago
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2012, 06:32:57 PM »

Sorry for the delay, I have responded to the question asked via pm.

Regarding my delay, I believe I have mentioned before that I do not often check in with the forum. I check my email daily and that is a much quicker way to get my attention. It is not that I don't still support the profile, it is simply that I do not need to frequent the forum as much to answer my botting questions, so therefore am not on here as much as I used to be.
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2012, 12:57:37 AM »

As per the Retribution journal thread, the price of EndGame is now officially $49 for text format.

It is still performing quite well from all accounts, and I truly believe that it is still the most in depth post-flop profile around. I always have also advocated multiple profiles. I would use something as a main, but mix in 20% or so of something that plays a bit differently to capitalize on the image that you have spent 100k hands creating.

Good luck and happy botting. I will try to check in more often, but never go more that 12 hours or so without checking my Gmail account.  beer
Geekster
Confused Newbie

« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2013, 03:27:20 PM »

Is this still available / working? Also, does this come with Retribution?
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »

Is this still available / working? Also, does this come with Retribution?

Although we sorted this out over email, I still want to answer publicly as well.

Sorry for the confusion, but EndGame does not come with Retribution. Retribution however does come with EndGame. I do offer a discount of $50 for Retribution for anybody that has purchased EndGame from me previously.
Killer-Skies
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2014, 02:33:52 AM »

Is anyone winning with this on Bovada since it doesn't have rakeback?  I so want to use this with rakeback but the bot itself doesn't work properly on BlackChipPoker and I have no idea why after Egor and I trying everything.

If no rakeback is my bot practically useless?
Autobot420
Confused Newbie

« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2014, 07:11:41 AM »

Is anyone winning with this on Bovada since it doesn't have rakeback?  I so want to use this with rakeback but the bot itself doesn't work properly on BlackChipPoker and I have no idea why after Egor and I trying everything.

If no rakeback is my bot practically useless?
The bot is tempormental with the crappy out of date BlackchipPoker  software.... Try this ... get one table up and place it perfectly in the left hand corner of the screen then use your bot to connect and it should resize the table and place it in the upper mid left section of your screen.The bot then should say something like "It's ok to open up another table" When you open up your next table slightly overlap the new table placing it so it covers 75% of the first  first tabel then use the 2nd bot to connect.It should resize the 2nd table so it just  overlaps the first tabel by around 50% to 70%.Also make sure you are only using 1 moniter with Blackchip.It took me hours to figure out how to get the bots to work corectly there but they will if you sync up the table properly seems like. 2 games seems to be the max.when I get 3 game up the bots start playing like a maniac and will lose your $! So just stick with 2 tables at the most.Of course make sure to run both the poker room and bot as administrater which i'm sure you know allready know and if you have 2 moniters connected to your PC unplug the spare moniter,the connection part  not the power source, and restart the computer.I'm a complete nub to the botting world but I found that these steps helped me play at Blackchip.Hope it works for you as well.GLK  thumbsup
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:11:16 PM by Autobot420 » Logged
Onslaughtz
Confused Newbie

« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2014, 10:53:18 AM »

The bot is tempormental with the crappy out of date BlackchipPoker  software.... Try this ... get one table up and place it perfectly in the left hand corner of the screen then use your bot to connect and it should resize the table and place it in the upper mid left section of your screen.The bot then should say something like "It's ok to open up another table" When you open up your next table slightly overlap the new table placing it so it covers 75% of the first  first tabel then use the 2nd bot to connect.It should resize the 2nd table so it just  overlaps the first tabel by around 50% to 70%.Also make sure you are only using 1 moniter with Blackchip.It took me hours to figure out how to get the bots to work corectly there but they will if you sync up the table properly seems like. 2 games seems to be the max.when I get 3 game up the bots start playing like a maniac and will lose your $! So just stick with 2 tables at the most.Of course make sure to run both the poker room and bot as administrater which i'm sure you know allready know and if you have 2 moniters connected to your PC unplug the spare moniter,the connection part  not the power source, and restart the computer.I'm a complete nub to the botting world but I found that these steps helped me play at Blackchip.Hope it works for you as well.GLK  thumbsup

um what lol
MrMicro
Confused Newbie

« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2014, 07:54:30 AM »

Hi I bought this yesterday and no sign or confirmation of payment yet... Please let me know.
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2014, 05:06:54 PM »

Hi I bought this yesterday and no sign or confirmation of payment yet... Please let me know.

Sorry, it sometimes takes up to 24 hours to deliver the profiles depending on the time of payment.

I checked my email and confirmed the profile was sent. If this is not the case, or if you have additional issues, please let me know.

Cheers  beer
Darren
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2014, 05:54:19 PM »

want to buy the profile aenima773 will you take skrill? I also emailed you to your email address
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2014, 01:08:14 PM »

want to buy the profile aenima773 will you take skrill? I also emailed you to your email address

Hello Darren -

I answered this months ago via email, but I wanted to publicly address it also. Unfortunately in the US I cannot use Skrill.

Cheers
A
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »

Hello Botters -

It has been quite some time since I have posted, so I wanted to make it a substantial post.

The new price of EndGame is now $19  jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Cheers,
Aenima  thanks

gunsbell3
Confident Newbie

« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2014, 03:28:46 AM »

Do I need paypal account to buy thru paypal?

shawn

"What a bot!"
gunsbell3
Confident Newbie

« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2014, 04:03:24 AM »

Endgame and Revalation  for $19.  thumbsup

"What a bot!"
Zsobot
Serious Botter

« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2014, 02:37:18 AM »

Hi! I bought revolution long time ago. Where can I download the latest version since the forum is terminated?
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2014, 09:01:39 PM »

Hi! I bought revolution long time ago. Where can I download the latest version since the forum is terminated?

Email me and I will provide it.  beer
PokerP28
Confused Newbie

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »

Purchased, comp id in paypal message.

Cheers!
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2014, 12:31:19 AM »

Purchased, comp id in paypal message.

Cheers!

Thank you.....profile was emailed over a few days ago  beer
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2014, 07:53:47 PM »

I have just sent you an email with some questions.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: *New Price $19* EndGame 6-handed and Full Ring Cash Profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length