Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 05:51:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: UB update 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: UB update  (Read 9775 times)
flood
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: February 24, 2011, 12:08:06 PM »

New version released. Haven't tried to play. Waiting for update.

Thanks
MyOwnWorstEnemy
Experienced Botter

Today's Horoscope: fool yeah!

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »

The bot normally works after UB updates...
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »

ye works fine

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
BATMAN123
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »

it seem like they have changed table layout, not sure if the sit out button is going to work now Shocked

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2008/05/transform_an_old_cd_drive_into_a_salami_slicin_guillotine-2/
djkimo
Botter

GTO player

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »

bot works like a charm  Grin
had a nice session today. +/- 1.5K hands. was down +/- 7 dollar and ended +/-9 dollar. i like my profile.
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »

sit out button don't seem to be working  banghead

Full tilt's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin errbody out here
Aaron
Experienced Botter

Grinder

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 03:41:58 PM »

The sitout button is working for me. However when it goes to sit me out at a single table if i reach a stacksize limit etc, it now sits me out at all of the other tables aswell as they changed the button to sit out all tables. What idiots they are!
SC
Experienced Botter

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »

sit out button don't seem to be working  banghead

May be its only me, but that "sit out all" button is realy odd and bot clicks it.
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »

The sitout button is working for me. However when it goes to sit me out at a single table if i reach a stacksize limit etc, it now sits me out at all of the other tables aswell as they changed the button to sit out all tables. What idiots they are!

That's what I mean but my profile is set to sitout when a certain stacksize is reached so sitting out at all tables is not really something I wast happening when I reach the desired stack on one.

Surprised there has been no word from admin's on this since it's been quite a while since the update

Full tilt's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin errbody out here
Aaron
Experienced Botter

Grinder

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »

That's what I mean but my profile is set to sitout when a certain stacksize is reached so sitting out at all tables is not really something I wast happening when I reach the desired stack on one.

Surprised there has been no word from admin's on this since it's been quite a while since the update
yeah i see ur post yesterday and was hoping there would be a work around done. accidently closed to UB lobby and now in the exact same boat Sad
DEUCE
Super Botter
Serious Botter

because sometimes you have to give them candy

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 06:42:21 PM »

The sitout all button is the most retarded thing UB has done since signing Prahlad.
Aaron
Experienced Botter

Grinder

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 06:44:18 PM »

have got to be the first pokersite to add a "sit out all button" lol
G2G
Serious Botter

"No guts. No glory" 'G2G'

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »

No Pokerstars has it too, and I think its a great addon to the tables if you multitable alot, when you need a break you just hit that one instead of just letting the timer run out on all 12 tables.

My point!

G2G Cool

"One day in poker is composed of 90% luck and 10% skill. One year in poker is composed of 10% luck and 90% skill. "
                                                                     Chris Ferguson aka 'Jesus'
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 09:51:17 PM »

I like it aswell, when you joining over a dozen tables, its significantly less troublesome and reduced popups.
 I always thought it was torture joining cash tables, now its about 40% smoother.
DEUCE
Super Botter
Serious Botter

because sometimes you have to give them candy

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2011, 02:19:59 AM »

you savvy little multitablers do know about tableninja right?
G2G
Serious Botter

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 09:14:15 AM »

Its that a little ninja ninja running around on the table slicing and dicing the cards and chips in half... right? 

G2G  lol

"One day in poker is composed of 90% luck and 10% skill. One year in poker is composed of 10% luck and 90% skill. "
G2G
Serious Botter

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 12:26:16 PM »

The solution is in this thread http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2120.msg20440#msg20440

Instead of using the old sitout button (where the new sitout all button is now) we could use the sitout next hand button or the sitout next <BB> button... Egor says this should be easy to implement.

G2G  Cool

Ghost Rider
Super Botter
Botter

Scariest weapon in the world, the human mind...

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »

you savvy little multitablers do know about tableninja right?

this is a good tool, but still have some bugs...
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: UB update
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length