Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 09:29:19 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Event Horizon Mid-Stakes MTT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Event Horizon Mid-Stakes MTT  (Read 104554 times)
TP4LiFE
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »

Just like to say this profile looks great from my first few tourneys, havent played many tourneys yet but already hit the money a few times.
In reply to the above post, i played in a small stakes rebuy without any rebuying/addon's and it got me itm, not sure if this was luck but it played very solid wouldnt hesistate to do it again.

Thanks chevy/doom for deciding to sell this  thanks
SitraM
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »

looks really good Smiley
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 01:06:43 PM »

Thanks for report tp, concerning the rebuy yes you will cash a fair amount doing that.
However we dont target min cashes we target deep finishes, the chances of doing that from 1500 chips with an average opponent stack of 5k+ is really small.
As i said if you must play them then play them to win them not min cash, i like to be top 25% of stacks going across the addon bubble it will be pretty rare to see that from 1 buy.
So when you compare your $/hour you will see you would have been better off playing a 1500 tourney instead when you get a while down the track cos you have a much higher chance of a deep finish.
You would have to run pretty hot to cross that addon bubble in the bottom 3rd and get more than a little cash with all those chips in the tourney.
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2011, 02:03:03 PM »

Op pics in non imageshack for the is haters thumbsup

TP4LiFE
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »

Yea doom i got off to a great start i trippled up straight away so im guessing thats how i ended up on the final table with it.
It seems most of UB's tourneys within my BR are rebuys so you think it would be better to rebuy/addon if i decide to play those?
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2011, 02:32:17 PM »

Wow you didnt say final table before Grin

You see that sentence makes me think your considering the rolling of them incorrecty.
When i play a rebuy i consider the buy in to be an average of 8 buys.
So 25c rebuy = $2
$1 rebuy = $8 tourney
and so on.

Not many of the ub tournies are above the $15 range, so the rebuys your playing would need about the same amount of $ roll as the straight mtts your turning away thinking your not rolled for.

Its a trap that lots of players fall into thinking a $1 rebuy is a $1 tourny and having $100 roll is ok.
When in actual fact you should have 8 times that roll and be buying all the chips you possibly can to play them in the most effective manner.

Just my oppions of course at the end of the day you need to play them how you think you do best at them. Nothing wrong with trying a few different strategies then going back to the one that provides you with the best graph. You wont find the nugget unless you dig about eh.
onicamaro
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2011, 08:11:10 AM »

Its a trap that lots of players fall into thinking a $1 rebuy is a $1 tourny and having $100 roll is ok.
When in actual fact you should have 8 times that roll and be buying all the chips you possibly can to play them in the most effective manner.

As like me Shocked that really is an eye-opener and I have to completely change my BR management lol, big thanks for that tip!
anyway, users reporting great results there! congratz with that profile Doom and Chevy! is it based on (a mixture of both) your cash games? I'm sure with so much experience this can't go wrong!
but where do you find those 4$ buy-ins which are on your picture? I don't recall them being on UB?
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2011, 02:39:29 PM »

No its not based on either or both of our cash profiles lol its from scratch (and a complete profile obviously no default play), anyone who tries to play roughly the same in cash and mtt will get pwned in one of them, they take completely different types of strategy and you would be playing one type very badly, anyone who thinks you can mix and match like that is probably playing both types somewhere between average and badly imo, occasianaly someone will be playing one type extremly well and the other extremely poorly.

For example try playing 5 tables of omaha and 5 tables of holdem at the same time, it wont be long before you keep folding the best hands on the holdem ones and calling stacks off with bottom 2 pair on the river on the omaha ones.

There are a good hanfull of $4s on there every afternoon-night.
IAmGodLike
Confused Newbie

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2011, 03:01:33 PM »

I think they are Bountys
Linccc
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »

Looking very nice thumbsup
Mimic
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »

Op pics in non imageshack for the is haters thumbsup

Don't hate is, they just don't like me  Cry
Thanks for switching!!!  thumbsup

Incredible results!!!
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »

Don't hate is, they just don't like me  Cry
Thanks for switching!!!  thumbsup

Incredible results!!!

Ye i was just kidding, after reading through thier new policy i find it offensive and will be cold shouldering them from now on in favour of a more open attitude provider.
It looks like they are trying to avoid a copyright lawsuit for supporting media downloads with pics, but i dont really care what reasons they have tbh. So you wont have to ask me again thumbsup
EKIN
Super Botter
Serious Botter

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2011, 06:47:28 PM »

This is the best profile ever made on shanky.
Mimic
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2011, 05:49:52 PM »

Ye i was just kidding, after reading through thier new policy i find it offensive and will be cold shouldering them from now on in favour of a more open attitude provider.
It looks like they are trying to avoid a copyright lawsuit for supporting media downloads with pics, but i dont really care what reasons they have tbh. So you wont have to ask me again thumbsup

I know you were kidding, I was just messing with ya!!!  lol
Appreciate you helping out!!
Brooster
Experienced Botter

I don't computer

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2011, 07:12:49 PM »

How big is the .txt version of this profile?

Journals
http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,92.0.html
SiteM's MTT Project
Stackhunter SNG
Doodle
More on the way!
gabevi
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Hard Work Pays Off

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2011, 07:34:10 PM »

How big is the .txt version of this profile?

mmmm smells wirde that cuestion...............

Never let it be forgotten that assumption is the Mother of all F**k ups!!
Brooster
Experienced Botter

I don't computer

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2011, 07:36:20 PM »

You don't have to give me the exact number obviously, but something like. Between 500-700k would be fine, or between 1 and 1.5 megs or something along those lines.

I'm trying to gauge how much code is in it in comparison to other profiles I've tried in the past.

Journals
SiteM's MTT Project
Stackhunter SNG
Doodle
More on the way!
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2011, 07:41:29 PM »

Common brooster you been here long enough to know i start getting twitchy when people ask questions about things other than the performance its highly suspicous, you know why.

As its you and i would hope you wouldnt be involved in that stuff il humor you and say its a complete code with no default, and the size will be what you expect it to be with that in mind. Though this tells you preciselly zip about anything, if the graph was made with 1 line or a million the results are still the results it doesnt change them in the slightest.

Brooster
Experienced Botter

I don't computer

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2011, 07:50:04 PM »

You're right, to an extent.

But I've found that a lot of authors on this site claim to have amazing code or preflop is xxx hundred lines and blah blah blah everything is unique and I've found that alot of these profiles are sub 300k. Now a long profile doesn't mean it's a winner but it does mean that more scenarios have been coded for and that's really what I'm interested in seeing. Graphs are great, but it's nice to get a gauge on how many scenarios have been coded for.

I recently acquired (through testing) a very large MTT profile, and it's quite good and with the bank roll it's accumulating I will want to move into higher stakes MTTs. It's re-inspired me to take botting more serious and become active once again in the community. That said, I wouldn't be asking these kinds of questions if I wasn't interested in purchasing your profile.

I know you're a credible author, you both have been putting out some real works of art since the day I joined. I didn't know that this kind of a question could be considered offensive in any way, for that I apologize, but I am an interested buyer.

Journals
SiteM's MTT Project
Stackhunter SNG
Doodle
More on the way!
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

It is not sub 300k, and if theres anything uncoded for its intentional or a bug.

Thats as far as im going, if i was offended i would just tell you to sling your hook like i do with new guys who ask a question like that Grin but the facts are im not giving specific info on that out to anybody who doesnt own it in case it finds its way to people who want the info for other reasons.

If that puts you off so be it sorry.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Event Horizon Mid-Stakes MTT
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length