Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2019, 02:26:07 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Banner Advertising Info 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Banner Advertising Info  (Read 5285 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: November 02, 2010, 08:33:05 AM »

As you can see we are now serving some banner ads at the top of the forum. This actually started in April 2010 on the old forum. The banner rotator script that I am using can handle 12 spots. (There are currently 8 in the rotation during this testing phase.)

Affiliate links in the banners are OK but I need to see the banner and the landing page and OK it first. I will not allow ads for obvious scams or total garbage or anything that I think may negatively impact our public image. I prefer not to host the banner (which is better for you since you can make changes to it whenever you want if you host it yourself).

All marketplace sellers who are interested will likely be approved as long as the banner is in good taste. At my discretion I may decide to charge certain sellers more if they sell an expensive product.

Monthly fee for banner ad: $60

Fee is due by the first of each month. New advertisers should get their ad approved a few days in advance. Send me your proposed ad by email at bonusbots@yahoo.com with the subject: Banner Ad Inquiry.

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Banner Advertising Info
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length