Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2019, 06:47:48 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Omaha flop 2 BackDoorFlushDraw 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Omaha flop 2 BackDoorFlushDraw  (Read 827 times)
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2019, 03:33:18 PM »

The logic of a delusional moron on full display.  Not only did you get owned,  but it is on display for all to see.  You don't know crap about how PLO poker solvers use overcards, flush/draws, backdoorflushdraws or straights/draw to play Omaha.  It only took me listing one youtube video as proof that you are idiot and your opinion was an embarrassment.  You look so small when you give out bad advice.  That one video put you in your place.

The Omaha bot plays worse than it could because of your dumb ass "if it was important it would have already been added to the variable list" mentality.  Are you really that stupid?  I can count at least a half dozen Omaha variable improvements that need to be made.  But rock on you moron.  The more words you type the dumber you appear.  Trying to move the goal post can't save you.  

The moment you decided not to just fess up and admit that you underestimated the value of HaveDoubleBackdoorFlushDraw was the moment you lost a lot of credibility on this forum.  Making a mistake and admitting to it is better than continuing to dig yourself into a deep and deeper hole.  But morons gonna morons.

Fine I let you wait then...
Tripper89
Confused Newbie

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2019, 08:57:26 PM »

In my opinion, this is not so worthy to be added even if it's easy to add it.

ykcip75's first sentence of first post in this thread

or

YouTube video by Jnandez "Pot Limit Omaha Strategy, The Next Level" discussing how poker solver Monkersolver uses different components of your hand to play the hand.  If you only once want to hear him say two backdoor flush draws is huge, then go to time stamp 15:30.  If you want to hear him say it multiple times in the span of 5 minutes, then go to time stamp 12:00.

So

When it comes to Omaha is it ypcik75 or JNandez that doesn't know what the crap they are talking about?
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2019, 10:13:35 AM »

ykcip75's first sentence of first post in this thread

or

YouTube video by Jnandez "Pot Limit Omaha Strategy, The Next Level" discussing how poker solver Monkersolver uses different components of your hand to play the hand.  If you only once want to hear him say two backdoor flush draws is huge, then go to time stamp 15:30.  If you want to hear him say it multiple times in the span of 5 minutes, then go to time stamp 12:00.

So

When it comes to Omaha is it ypcik75 or JNandez that doesn't know what the crap they are talking about?

If you only knew the power of User[a-z_0-9].
I will thank you when the variable will be released but meanwhile...
I already have mine.
Tripper89
Confused Newbie

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2019, 11:22:30 PM »

And if you had the brains to have kept your opinions to yourself and only come into my thread with your code, then all of this would have been avoided.
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2019, 05:46:24 AM »

And if you had the brains to have kept your opinions to yourself and only come into my thread with your code, then all of this would have been avoided.

Third topic on PPL support first post invalid code...
I don't need to go further.
Tripper89
Confused Newbie

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2019, 09:58:55 AM »

Ykcio75, this is my thread jackass. At most forums the thread starter can dictate who gets to post in their thread.  This is MY thread.  You need to shut the hell up and go read a poker book on how to use overcards, flush/draw, straight/draw and backdoor flushes..  All you did was double down on your stupidity and embarrass yourself more.  If you want the last word in a thread, then go start your own thread.   Or better yet go make YouTube videos featuring your expertise on how to play the flop with a DoubleBackdoorFlushDraw.  Oh wait, you don't have any knowledge on the topic.

I'm tired of you acting like a clingy b%itch, go ride someone else's Johnson.  You don't know crap about how to use hand components to correctly play the flop.  You are not welcome to post in my thread.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:26:50 AM by Tripper89 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Omaha flop 2 BackDoorFlushDraw
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length