Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2019, 04:47:35 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR and Botting becareful you could lose your account and money if you have some 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACR and Botting becareful you could lose your account and money if you have some  (Read 219 times)
KiddPoker
Confused Newbie

« on: April 15, 2019, 09:23:35 PM »

https://www.highstakesdb.com/9459-americas-cardroom-takes-a-stand-vs-bots-reimburses-players-175k.aspx
Himper84
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 06:34:27 AM »

They banned a second one. Wonder what their process is and what the best way to protect our accounts is.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/banned-accounts/
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:13:58 PM »

These bots made over $10k a month.
Both are from Latvia

Don’t think this had anything to do with Shanky Bots....
Himper84
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 02:20:18 PM »

My thoughts also, irobot. I just wonder if it's an indication that they are following partypoker's lead and will start banning more soon just starting at the top.
Blue777
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:02:05 PM »

i think you maybe assuming shanky bots are not capable of being that successful.  In cash games maybe not but in MTTs I think shanky bots can def win that amount due to the large percentage of recreational gamblers.  Also having HUD stats on your opponents does not give you as high of an edge in MTTs compared to cash games so Shanky bots can stand on almost similar footing.
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 10:26:59 PM »

I agree that hud stats are not really helpful in a tournament and will probably be deceiving showing early stage tendencies when you're more likely to see someone in late stage when you actually need them.

The BOT is just the platform it's profile, buy in levels and longevity that account for the winnings.  Profile being the deciding factor.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR and Botting becareful you could lose your account and money if you have some
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length