Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 24, 2019, 11:52:04 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Working paid hopper? How much would you pay? What sites are most important? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Would you pay for a hopper?
Yes   -9 (60%)
No   -6 (40%)
Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: Working paid hopper? How much would you pay? What sites are most important?  (Read 427 times)
webber04
Extreme Botter

« on: February 23, 2019, 12:44:27 AM »

Please vote
Please also post what site(s) are most important to support

I will leave this post up for 2-4 weeks.
I can make an all in one hopper for sngs/mtts/cash games however supporting one takes a ton of work.
So if there is enough public interest, and the price fits the amount of work entailed, then I will bring mine back on the market.
I will also consider private hoppers for a premium price.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 09:02:12 PM by webber04 » Logged
grasshopper80
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 11:41:05 PM »

Hi

I think its a shame that a supported application is no longer on the market that allows automated functions in terms of table joining, hopping etc. For me, if it was a combined effort and built into the shanky software this would be the way forward. Without this You could join a table and leave it, it could be dead within 10 minutes and you would have no way of knowing unless you are monitoring it constantly and the point of the software is to leave it running as an automated process is it not???. Maybe a collaboration with the shanky developers and split the fees accordingly is the way forward, i would pay much more for my license with a hopper included. Anyhoo, for me Ipoker sites are my main interest, if you could support a Bet365 poker hopper for the duration of my membership on windows 8, then sold, I'm in.

Grasshopper80
patvo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 11:27:08 PM »

An updated working hopper will be great for me. Currently wasting a lot of time signing for MTTs and managing PLO cash game rooms for ACR and ipoker sites. I am also willing to pay well for a nice hopper. Please get in contact with me to develop a private one if not enough people are interested in this project Smiley
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 01:41:35 PM »

Before you put a lot of time into the Cash capability take a look at TableScan Turbo.  It can automate the waitlist decisioning and joining for a reasonable price.  All you would need to add would be handling connection/closing dialogs like ACR has to muck things up.

SNG's and to a lesser extent MTT's would be useful.  I liked Wildfire's monitoring of MTT's and bubble/ITM detection = profile change feature.
patvo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 02:53:18 PM »

Before you put a lot of time into the Cash capability take a look at TableScan Turbo.  It can automate the waitlist decisioning and joining for a reasonable price.  All you would need to add would be handling connection/closing dialogs like ACR has to muck things up.

SNG's and to a lesser extent MTT's would be useful.  I liked Wildfire's monitoring of MTT's and bubble/ITM detection = profile change feature.

you use a different profile when you are ITM?
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »

you use a different profile when you are ITM?

With Wildfire you could choose to auto-load another (really tight) profile when just before or at bubble-time....
patvo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 04:29:37 PM »

must've been nice, been bubbling quite frequently recently...
riverrat
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 05:15:42 PM »

A bubble profile can be added to any text profile, just take a bit of time and reading the manual. UserProfile1 or UserProfile2 will do the job.

thumbsup
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 01:32:00 AM »

Dependng on size of MTT ITM right after the bubble bursts is much different than when you're down to two tables then of course final table and final three.

riverrat
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 03:50:12 AM »

That would be a little harder to do but if you watch the blind sizes when down to the final 3 or 4 tables you could program a line that is BB for a trigger for tighter play

goodluck
fleyy
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 01:24:01 PM »

PLEASE! Do it! Thats the only way botting is working properly!
I would pay! Every amount Grin
legitness
Confused Newbie

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 06:38:37 PM »

I also Think this should Come with the Bot already. Would pay for it, but depends on the Price
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »

I also Think this should Come with the Bot already. Would pay for it, but depends on the Price

So far there is not enough interest for me to release a hopper
If the shanky team wants to tackle it and package it with the bot, I would highly doubt it would sell for only $129
I will keep the poll up for another week but I just dont see enough potential buyers to list it for sale at the price I was intending to sell it for which would be around $199/yr.

Really appreciate everyone's feedback.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2019, 02:47:42 AM »

So far there is not enough interest for me to release a hopper
If the shanky team wants to tackle it and package it with the bot, I would highly doubt it would sell for only $129
I will keep the poll up for another week but I just dont see enough potential buyers to list it for sale at the price I was intending to sell it for which would be around $199/yr.

Really appreciate everyone's feedback.

After the lack of interest and traffic I will not be bringing this back
Thanks for everyone who participated .
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2019, 03:19:39 PM »

Warbot offers a hopper with their bot now so it's the way to go if you want to compete.    wink
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Working paid hopper? How much would you pay? What sites are most important?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length