Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2019, 12:40:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Open Source Shanky Sng/MTT Hopper/Scheduler (Donations Appreciated!) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Open Source Shanky Sng/MTT Hopper/Scheduler (Donations Appreciated!)  (Read 8318 times)
fleyy
Confused Newbie

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2019, 09:12:08 PM »

Is it only working for Windows10? I am using Win7 - so no chance it will work?
And does it work for iPoker/Titan?
patvo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 09:37:53 AM »

interested in donating or paying for someones .exe executable version of this, or webber if you could help me out, it would be nice ;) been trying to get it through suggested methods but can't figure it out
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:13:26 AM by patvo » Logged
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 11:11:23 PM »

Anyone can rescue this project for coding newbies?

I tried to run the program (downloading Visual Studio, Autoit) but it doesn't work.

I have a vacation coming up but after that I will take a look at it.  But I do need some outside assistance to take this on as I just don't have the time.
Clubber348
Confused Newbie

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2019, 07:57:43 PM »

I tried to bring back Shanky MTT Hopper/scheduler for myself. I now have a working version of it. It works on ACR and BetOnline mtt only (at least on my laptop).
You can download and try it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h98gt8shspyffe/hopper.rar?dl=1
There's also a small user guide inside archive on how to use it.

Not tested it much though. Feel free to post bugs you find.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2019, 11:27:30 PM »

I tried to bring back Shanky MTT Hopper/scheduler for myself. I now have a working version of it. It works on ACR and BetOnline mtt only (at least on my laptop).
You can download and try it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h98gt8shspyffe/hopper.rar?dl=1
There's also a small user guide inside archive on how to use it.

Not tested it much though. Feel free to post bugs you find.

Nice work!
When downloading it flags as a virus so maybe download from IE
But great to see someone jump in on this!!

asd111
Confused Newbie

Fire in the hole!

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2019, 12:53:38 AM »

I would like to become a test for 888.
I have VS2018 and autoit, just need an easy tutorial on how to scrape and modify project solution/source...

Get that blow money:
http://files.dsng.net/arts/images/blow.jpg
Clubber348
Confused Newbie

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2019, 10:48:16 AM »

Nice work!
When downloading it flags as a virus so maybe download from IE
But great to see someone jump in on this!!

Thanks.
Yes, very annoying that it is flagged as a virus. I myself is forced to mark it as exception in my Windows Defender. Didn't manage to figure out yet on how to avoid this.
But I want to assure everybody that there is no virus, worm or anything else nasty inside it.
I recently downloaded Kaspersky free scanner and it didn't find any problems in it. Also my Windows Defender do not find anything if scanning exe, but marks it as a virus when executing.
May be it's because it tries to disable windows UAC at startup.
I'll try to exclude UAC disabling sometime later.

I would like to become a test for 888.
I have VS2018 and autoit, just need an easy tutorial on how to scrape and modify project solution/source...

I've pretty much rewritten it and invested some time in testing it in supported poker rooms, so I don't want to share sources now.
I read webber's threads and see that very few members wish to donate for developing it. May be that will change later  wink
It takes decent time to add support for a new poker client.
So I think now of adding plugins support in it. So anybody can add support for any poker room and any type of game (like sng, mtt, cash tables etc) by coding a plugin to it.

What do you all think about it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Open Source Shanky Sng/MTT Hopper/Scheduler (Donations Appreciated!)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length