Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2018, 01:25:09 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Couple programming questions: 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Couple programming questions:  (Read 309 times)
MikeyJ
Confident Newbie

Grinding Along...

« on: September 22, 2018, 01:31:37 AM »

Couple quick questions:

How can I program auto call in no matter the hand in the event the call is only 10% of the total potsize?

Also, how can I program when I have 1 opponent that is in smallblind and I am in big blind and I get a min raise or one bet bigger than a minraise to defend the blinds and raise double above the SB raise?

Let me know! Thanks.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 03:20:38 AM »

How can I program auto call in no matter the hand in the event the call is only 10% of the total potsize?

when amountocall <= 10% potsize call force

(of course code for raising situations above that)

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MikeyJ
Confident Newbie

Grinding Along...

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 03:30:59 AM »

thx
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 07:36:31 AM »

when I have 1 opponent that is in smallblind and I am in big blind and I get a min raise or one bet bigger than a minraise to defend the blinds and raise double above the SB raise?

When calls = 0 and raises = 1 and in bigblind and lastraiserposition = 1 and amountocall <= 2 raise 100% force

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MikeyJ
Confident Newbie

Grinding Along...

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 05:47:52 PM »

Thanks!
MikeyJ
Confident Newbie

Grinding Along...

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 11:17:51 PM »

What about ppl to auto fold on the flop to any bets unless have top pair and ace kicker??
MikeyJ
Confident Newbie

Grinding Along...

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 11:27:58 PM »

One more. Auto call with pair in hand as long as bet is 3bb pr less?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 03:40:18 AM »

What about ppl to auto fold on the flop to any bets unless have top pair and ace kicker

This is too simple. You mean TPTK or better? What about nut flush draw if someone bets 1 bb into a 7 bb pot?

Auto call with pair in hand as long as bet is 3bb pr less

What about when you have AA or KK ? You only want to call, not raise?

MikeyJ
Confident Newbie

Grinding Along...

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 01:13:46 PM »

valid points. i made tweaks to the previous questions.

I have one other question I want to be sure I am doing this right. I want to make flop CBets for opponents with stacksizes under 100 BB. What would be the best code for that (baiscally on zone assuming that players with larger stacks are prob better).

LMK. Thanks!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 07:33:54 PM »

MaxCurrentOpponentStackSize < 100

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Couple programming questions:
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length