Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Beta testing thread: OCR Support at Americas Cardroom 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Beta testing thread: OCR Support at Americas Cardroom  (Read 875 times)
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2018, 09:57:43 PM »

Well...everything was working after I moved my desktop icons to their own folder, but I can't multitable.

If I try to multi, the second bot instance gives the message:

"Previous Bot window is still in the process of connecting
Please try again after a few seconds"

I get this message even after the first bot instance has played multiple hands.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
bearduck
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 11:53:39 AM »

All settings correct. 

BOT sees table, position, cards.  BOT folds and/or takes action to call an initial bet with correct call amount and bet action completes.  However, on subsequent bet or raise attempts, BOT enters correct amount but cannot find bet, call, or raise button and so times out.

When BOT is first to act and bets, correct bet amount is entered in window.  However, BOT cannot find button to complete action and so times out. 

When BOT attempts to raise, BOT enters correct raise amount.  However, BOT cannot find raise button to complete action and so times out.

From big blind, BOT will check if no raise but cannot find button to call a raise or raise and so times out.

From small blind, BOT will attempt to call or raise but cannot find button to complete action and so times out.
Mad Scientist
Forum Admin
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 05:23:41 AM »

Thanks for the input. For the situation where bot cannot find a button and is about to time out, could you please take a screenshot using the 'take screenshot' button on the bot and email us that screenshot please. Take the screenshot BEFORE the bot has timed out and the button that the bot is supposed to click is still on screen.
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 11:36:22 AM »

Was 9-man support started yet?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 06:57:57 PM »

No.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »

Please support Windows 8.1 , thanks.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2018, 06:32:25 PM »

If 10 works that should work, too.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #27 on: Today at 05:41:37 AM »

I tried a 9 max tournament with the new bot for the first time. On Windows 8.1.
It seems to be working , but after a few hands it will not click fold/raise button and just time out .

Then I read earlier posts here that desktop icons in the background actually could interfere with the bot in OCR.  Is this true ? Then I need to remove the icons and try again .

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #28 on: Today at 07:10:48 AM »

I never heard that before and do not think it is true at all. I have always had plenty of desktop icons and bot on BetOnline / Ignition (before today) with no problems.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Beta testing thread: OCR Support at Americas Cardroom
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length