Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2019, 12:06:04 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: WebMTTAgg Gen2 Large Field Tournament Profile (Back on the market!!) - $50 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: WebMTTAgg Gen2 Large Field Tournament Profile (Back on the market!!) - $50  (Read 11303 times)
BleepBlopBlurp
Confused Newbie

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2019, 03:59:40 AM »

It does seem to do well in SnGs. I will say that. I had more success with the Shanky built in MTT profile in MTTs.

BleepBlopBlurp
Confused Newbie

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2019, 04:30:56 AM »

Final comment for the night. This thing was made for SnGs. It demolished them. Out of 3 it made a 1st, have one running now and bubbled the other on a bad beat. I would love to see this at a final table. It just needs some early tourney work. If it could accumulate chips and make a deep run it would murder final tables.
BleepBlopBlurp
Confused Newbie

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2019, 05:10:10 AM »

One more. Made a very odd fold. There has to be something wrong. Called preflop with T9s. Flop KQcc blank. 130 in pot. Folded to a 60 bet. Gut shot and flush draw seems like an easy call.

I guess I have to go through and make adjustments in the lines I see fit. Definitely a good thorough framework. I was hoping for something ready to run out of the box. I’m wondering if certain lines are creating problems for other ones since there are so many.
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2019, 06:41:54 PM »

@lozgod;

This profile can be easily tweaked just by reading the .txt file and changing the lines/sections you want.

You have to read to PPL-guide and you will learn to tweak profiles very easily.

Be careful; tweaking is easy but you need serious PPL-knowledge for creating a killer-profile
BleepBlopBlurp
Confused Newbie

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2019, 09:12:03 PM »

@lozgod;

This profile can be easily tweaked just by reading the .txt file and changing the lines/sections you want.

Be careful; tweaking is easy but you need serious PPL-knowledge for creating a killer-profile
I’ll do my research. Played several tournaments. In its defense it was not running hot at all. Would of been tough to play as a human. When it had a hand it knew what to do. Just made what I thought were some bad decisions. Especially in the 3 bet situations. I’m computer dumb but know poker. Hoping that can help me figure out the PPL part. Also some post flop decisions. It called 2 jams on a flop with AJ when the board was A 4 9r. Had the third best hand. Didn’t take SPR in to consideration or that it could be beat but it’s a bot not a human so I get it. I think with a good run of cards it would crush it as is. We all know good runs only happen every so often.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:39:21 PM by lozgod » Logged
BleepBlopBlurp
Confused Newbie

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2019, 07:43:47 PM »

@lozgod;

I'm very interested in learning. I play on a relatively soft site. Tons of bad regs. Winning a poker tournament is considerably a larger amount of luck than winning cash. It requires winning more coin flips than losing and a few bad beats are usually necessary as well in a large field. I've 1st placed several and can't blame it all on skill.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: WebMTTAgg Gen2 Large Field Tournament Profile (Back on the market!!) - $50
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length