Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 18, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: super tight ring game! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: super tight ring game!  (Read 165 times)
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« on: July 11, 2018, 05:54:33 PM »

tell me what you guys think, if so make some adjustments and repost in here with the txt so we can steady profit:

custom
preflop 
When (hand = AA or hand = KK) raise 4 force
When hand = AA and raises >= 1 RaiseMax force
When hand = KK and raises >= 1 RaiseMax force
When not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand =
AK suited or hand = KA suited or hand = AQ suited or hand = QA suited or hand = AJ suited or hand = JA suited or hand =
AT suited or hand = TA suited or hand = KQ suited or hand = QK suited) fold force

flop
When in BigBlind and not (haveset or havetrips or havestraight or havefullhouse or haveflush or havequads or havestraightflush) fold force
When (hand = AA or hand = KK) and not (havetoppair or haveoverpair or havetwopair or havetrips or haveset or havestraight or havefullhouse or haveflush or havequads or havestraightflush) fold force
When (hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = AK suited or hand = KA suited or hand = AQ suited or hand = QA suited or hand = AJ suited or hand = JA suited or hand =
AT suited or hand = TA suited or hand = KQ suited or hand = QK suited) and not (haveset or havefullhouse or havequads or haveflush or havestraight or havestraightflush) fold force

turn
When in BigBlind and not (haveset or havetrips or havestraight or havefullhouse or haveflush or havequads or havestraightflush) fold force
When (hand = AA or hand = KK) and not (havetoppair or haveoverpair or havetwopair or havetrips or haveset or havestraight or havefullhouse or haveflush or havequads or havestraightflush) fold force
When (hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = AK suited or hand = KA suited or hand = AQ suited or hand = QA suited or hand = AJ suited or hand = JA suited or hand =
AT suited or hand = TA suited or hand = KQ suited or hand = QK suited) and not (haveset or havefullhouse or havequads or haveflush or havestraight or havestraightflush) fold force

turn
When (havefullhouse or havequads or havestraightflush) raisemax force
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:04:46 PM by freespirit » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 06:53:58 PM »

I think you are trying to reinvent the wheel here by trying to play super tight and are better off just using the default profile in the bot. All this has been experimented with long ago. Simply tightening up the default profile will not improve it at this point.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:13:19 PM »

can you explain to me the missed clicks? I've had a few and it chipped away my money with some garbage hand with the default ppl. Do I need to use txt. only to avoid this miss click issue?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:28:43 PM »

missed clicks are not profile related

usually it's due to interference from other processes running on that PC so make sure all web browsers and all other software is closed, skype is closed, etc. when the bot plays

also missed clicks don't affect play as the bot simply attempts to repeat the action

so if you have an issue with a hand played please post the hand from the bot's holdem.log file

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 07:35:53 PM »

so super tight just sucks doesn't it? do you like doodle or little green more or do switch between the two?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:46 PM »

If the 9-max game players tend to stick in the game a while then I like Little Green. If the player turnover is frequent I would just load 6-pack profile.

freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 09:00:59 PM »

load the profiles with doodle as default ppl. or take doodle out?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 11:00:24 PM »

leave it there, those text profiles rely on it

freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 12:37:55 AM »

so you would suggest going from wild bill to little green with doodle ppl. for ring games?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 02:31:52 AM »

yes but be prepared to lose stacks as it pushes on the flop with draws as well as strong hands

freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 05:47:00 AM »

so you are saying long run my profile with ppl. wouldn't work because it is way too tight? I tighten up the starting hands really strong and for big blinds, they always try to get you on the BBs cause they know you are weak but don't want to give up your BB. This won't work with ppl.? :

custom
preflop 
When (hand = AA or hand = KK) raise 8 force
When hand = AA and raises >= 1 RaiseMax force
When hand = KK and raises >= 1 RaiseMax force
When not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand =
AK suited or hand = KA suited or hand = AQ suited or hand = QA suited) fold force

flop

turn

river
When in BigBlind and not (haveset or havetrips or havestraight or havefullhouse or haveflush
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 05:48:14 AM »

I mean won't work as in non profitable? not enough risk/reward?
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 08:35:37 AM »

I mean won't work as in non profitable? not enough risk/reward?

It's pretty simple as you get downblinded by folding 90%+ of your hands or folding top 2 pair on flop. You will not flop the Nuts often enough to take down the pot. A lot of hands getting better on turn or river. So you have to call with the right odds. There is no reason not to call 20% potodds with 40% winodds.

SpinAndWin The Only Profile For SpinAndGo / TwisterClick Here!
US Poker Players Welcome! --> Click Here!
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 10:30:50 AM »

pokergod take the big blind away who cares it's the big blind you can double up without it or with it if you are strong enough. What starting hands would you use, top 10 or top 20. Can you show me what starting hands to use? Yes I agree playing that style in every position is foolish as the odds stack up against you but tight starting hands are important but mixing it up is very important to avoid the sharks from cut feet.
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 10:49:28 AM »

pokergod take the big blind away who cares it's the big blind you can double up without it or with it if you are strong enough. What starting hands would you use, top 10 or top 20. Can you show me what starting hands to use? Yes I agree playing that style in every position is foolish as the odds stack up against you but tight starting hands are important but mixing it up is very important to avoid the sharks from cut feet.

Here you can find a basic Starting Hand chart which works fine on most micro tables:

https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/article/NLHE-cash-pre-flop-essentials

If you want to tight up your handrange, take out the bottom ones.

Downblinding is underrated in those games, as super tight players will come to a point, where they get next to no action, if they take action. This is so called tableimage. This makes you predictable and your hand selection is easy to read. If you play only 1 hand out of 30 or so, it's not enough in long run to cover the folded blinds.

You can literally open with any +EV starting hand, as in long run, they will gain you chips/money. Folding +EV Hands will lose you money as you miss out value which is hard to recover by your table image.

freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »

you could always mix it up from super tight on the blinds first 30 hands then switch to solid for 100 hands mix it up Grin  that way shake the table image. So would you recommend using doodle default, little green, or wild bill for ring games?
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 11:03:47 AM »

you could always mix it up from super tight on the blinds first 30 hands then switch to solid for 100 hands mix it up Grin  that way shake the table image. So would you recommend using doodle default, little green, or wild bill for ring games?

I would recommend doodle for full ring and little green for 6max tables.

But in the end it's up to you. You cannot expect to win every single hand of your starting hand range, as you take action. You will also lose some of them. So your stack will not only be affected by folding the blinds, but also losing your premiums.

freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 01:43:20 PM »

What exact starting hands should I play with? Can you tell me the cards I should start with? Thanks PokerGod for your friendly advice. Thanks Egor too. I'm still learning that's why I ask.
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2018, 01:52:31 PM »

What exact starting hands should I play with? Can you tell me the cards I should start with? Thanks PokerGod for your friendly advice. Thanks Egor too. I'm still learning that's why I ask.

FTR (flopTurnRiver) has some detailed ev charts accoarding to table positions, where you can pick out your starting hands, you like.

Just have a look https://www.flopturnriver.com/poker-strategy/texas-holdem-expected-value-hand-charts-9-players-19149/

They have charts from 9 players down to HU.

So you can pick out all hands with a positiv ev. If some of those hands are out of the range you personally like to play, just skip them.

freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 01:59:26 PM »

is this better:
When not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = AK or hand = KA or hand =
AK suited or hand = KA suited or hand = AQ suited or hand = QA suited or hand = AJ suited or hand = JA suited or hand = AT suited or hand = TA suited or hand =
KQ suited or hand = QK suited or hand = KJ suited or hand = JK suited or hand = KT suited or hand = TK suited or hand = QJ suited or hand = JQ suited or hand =
QT suited or hand = TQ suited or hand = JT suited or hand = TJ suited or hand = AQ or hand = QA or hand = KQ or hand = QK or hand = A9 suited or hand = 9A suited) fold force

https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/article/Top-20-List-of-Starting-Hands-in-Ten-Handed-Hold-em
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: super tight ring game!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length