Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 18, 2018, 04:53:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: I'm a novice, and I 'd like to ask you to write me a few examples. Help me learn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I'm a novice, and I 'd like to ask you to write me a few examples. Help me learn  (Read 57 times)
stanleylam
Confused Newbie

« on: July 11, 2018, 11:55:59 AM »

6-max,mp rfi and co(bot)call/3bet
             mp(bot)rfi and co 3bet,mp call//4bet
range and betsize does not  matter, i want to know how to states position and actions.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 06:51:35 PM »

First round preflop use stilltoact = to determine position

use botsactionsonthisround = to determine the orbit / first round of betting

use the raise / call count to determine the action in front of you

use botslastaction = to determine subsequent orbits (raises behind you after you acted)

an open-raise from cutoff:

when botsactionsonthisround = 0 and stilltoact = 3 and calls = 0 and raises = 0 and hand = 72 raise 2 force

a 3-bet from the small blind when the button open-raised:

when botsactionsonthisround = 0 and stilltoact = 1 and calls = 0 and raises = 1 and amounttocall <= 4 and lastraiseposition = 2 and hand = 72 raise 100% force

a reraise behind you when you opened from middle position:

when botsactionsonthisround = 1 and opponents = 1 and position = first and botslastaction = raise and raises = 1 and amounttocall <= 10% stacksize and hand = 72 raisepot force

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
stanleylam
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 12:20:42 AM »

Thank you. With your help, I 've written most of my preflop strategy.
but the Last line of code:
a reraise behind you when you opened from middle position:

when botsactionsonthisround = 1 and opponents = 1 and position = first and botslastaction = raise and raises = 1 and amounttocall <= 10% stacksize and hand = 72 raisepot force
Can you tell me in another way?like:a reraise from button and i am open raise at cutoff.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:43:05 AM »

a reraise from button and i am open raise at cutof

the code I posted will be true in that situation:

when botsactionsonthisround = 1 and opponents = 1 and position = first and botslastaction = raise and raises = 1

what else do you need to know? I mean, that code will be true for several different positions as well, but you know you open-raised and you know the re-raise came after you.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
stanleylam
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 01:18:31 AM »

you give me three examples,and i can write open-raise strategy for all the situation and 3-bet strategy for all the situation,but i can not
write strategy for defend 3bet strategy.I need an example of a specific position like co raises and bu 3bet and co call.different position,i have different strategy. bu 3bet vs co is not same with sb 3bet vs co.
by the way,i want ask another question:
custom
preflop
when stilltoact=5 and (hand=55 or hand=66 or hand=77or hand=88 or hand=99 orhand=TTor hand=JJ or hand=QQ or hand=KK or hand=AA or hand=A suited or hand=56suited or hand=AT or hand=AJ orHAND=AQ OR HAND=AKOR HAND=KQOR HAND=KTSUITED OR HAND=KJSUITEDOR HAND=QTSUITED OR HAND=T9SUITED OR HAND=TJSUITED OR HAND=QJSUITED)raise 2.5 force
it is my srategy for 6-max utg open raise..Does it need to add a sentence “when others +when others fold force”for the hand that is not in range?Is it possible for me to execute all hands in UTG?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 01:49:19 AM »

raise 2.5 force will not work, you must raise in whole big blinds or pot %

raise 85% force is pretty close to 2.5 BBs at most sites for an open raise

to exclude everything else but your own flop play, at the end of the flop section put:

when others
when others fold force

you can always identify when you are in the blinds with
in bigblind
in smallblind

...even post flop -- but you cannot always determine which blind is playing against you. However if you open-raise from middle to late position and:

when botsactionsonthisround = 1 and opponents = 1 and position = last and botslastaction = raise and raises = 1

...you know the 3bet came from one of the blinds.

you can also start using user-defined variables on the first round to further nail down open-raise positions for later reference

stanleylam
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 03:22:26 AM »

ok,I TRY IT THANK YOU.I'm writing code. Do I need to set up different hot keys for different bet sizes when playing poker websites?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 04:05:00 AM »

no, I don;t think so  Huh?

stanleylam
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 04:47:30 AM »

sorry. i want correct you:raise 85% force is pretty close to 2.5 BBs at most sites for an open raise.the data is raise 60%=2.5bb
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 04:58:24 AM »

OK -- it will be different on different platforms so use what works for you  thumbsup

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: I'm a novice, and I 'd like to ask you to write me a few examples. Help me learn
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length