Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2018, 09:44:02 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Is there any WORKING hoppers, MTT sched, etc thats working? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Is there any WORKING hoppers, MTT sched, etc thats working?  (Read 1293 times)
PacMan1003
Confused Newbie

« on: June 29, 2018, 01:44:02 AM »

Is there any service we can use now that webbers not arround. I tried to get in contact with Wildfire but thats not working either. Any suggestions?
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »

Unfortunately I am not aware of anything.  But definitely interested and willing to consider supporting and improving an existing product.  Just not able / willing to invest the time to try and start one from scratch.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 02:37:25 PM »

If Keiths can wake up from his grave and willing to give the code away to another member who are willing to work on it. It's the only hope. 
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 02:07:57 AM »

Hey guys,
I have been talking with Egor and have been working on developing a C# Shanky Loader with faster speed and better reliability.  This will only be a Sng/MTT Loader, but if you all are interested, I will continue development.  It will be only tested on Windows 10 (but may work on other windows operating systems).  It has already been tested on ACR/Blackchip/TruePoker and BetOnline and is working great!  I do not have a price set yet, but if there is enough interest, I will get it done ASAP and release it.

Here are some screenshots:

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:22:02 AM by webber04 » Logged
AntonioGA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 04:57:22 PM »

Hey guys,
I have been talking with Egor and have been working on developing a C# Shanky Loader with faster speed and better reliability.  This will only be a Sng/MTT Loader, but if you all are interested, I will continue development.  It will be only tested on Windows 10 (but may work on other windows operating systems).  It has already been tested on ACR/Blackchip/TruePoker and BetOnline and is working great!  I do not have a price set yet, but if there is enough interest, I will get it done ASAP and release it.
Holy sh... man! Just take my money!!!

Seriously. I'm tired of waking up 10 times in a row for a night to manually connect the bot to the MTT tournaments. If you can make this on Win10 with 888poker support, i`ll give 50...no $100 for sure! Pls 888 support!

Egor can you approve that webber04 talking to you about this?
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 05:05:10 PM »

He already has.  Smiley

webber is making a new hopper / tournament starter and is coming back to the board and marketplace

his account has been reinstated and his reincarnation is sanctioned by me

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,10623.msg103595.html#msg103595
AntonioGA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 05:13:42 PM »

He already has.  Smiley
Wow that`s cool! Thanks!

So, im waiting for 888 support, my money is ready.  Grin
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 03:37:12 AM »

Wow that`s cool! Thanks!

So, im waiting for 888 support, my money is ready.  Grin

I think I read somewhere on here that Egor is going to stop supporting 888Poker.
If that is true then I will most likely not add support for it, but if he wants to continue support for it then I will add support to the hopper
Right now I am testing on ACR, Blackchip, and BetOnline.
I will most likely post a beta version to gather feedback before releasing it for sale.
AntonioGA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 07:09:02 AM »

I think I read somewhere on here that Egor is going to stop supporting 888Poker.
If that is true then I will most likely not add support for it, but if he wants to continue support for it then I will add support to the hopper
Well if that is true then i will switch to pokerroom, on which hopper works.

Maybe i`ll switch from 888 to ACR/TruePoker. Waiting for beta.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:56:39 AM by AntonioGA » Logged
UltraFire97
Confused Newbie

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 02:05:56 PM »

when the hopper will be official be for sale ?
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »

when the hopper will be official be for sale ?

Prob 2 weeks to a month
I will release a free beta copy soon
Trying to add as many sites as possible before that so I can fix any issues you may be facing before the official release
gaia
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 07:57:26 AM »

Sounds great. Looking forward. Smiley
mrs474n
Confused Newbie

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 03:24:24 PM »

Hi where can I find an existing hopper for mtt games? I am a newbie in using holdem bot kgb and want to play mtt after mtt without sitting in front of my pc. Is this possible? Thanks for your solutions and good winnings!
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 08:39:49 PM »

Hi where can I find an existing hopper for mtt games? I am a newbie in using holdem bot kgb and want to play mtt after mtt without sitting in front of my pc. Is this possible? Thanks for your solutions and good winnings!

Im working on it
Very close for release!
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2018, 08:39:18 PM »

Hi 888 is working fine for most of us . I know that some has been banned , but there has been some conflicting news about that because they are also banning players using other tools than shankybot .
I have been playing weekly on 888 for the last 6 months .

So please make support for 888 and you have another customer , thanks.
fairleadflicking
Confused Newbie

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 10:46:58 AM »

If you need testers or debugging, sitemaps for ignition i'd be  happy to help. I've been using a very simple hopper a friend and I put together over a few days while he was down visiting.
fairleadflicking
Confused Newbie

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »

Holy sh... man! Just take my money!!!

Seriously. I'm tired of waking up 10 times in a row for a night to manually connect the bot to the MTT tournaments. If you can make this on Win10 with 888poker support, i`ll give 50...no $100 for sure! Pls 888 support!

Egor can you approve that webber04 talking to you about this?

Maybe you can buy 2 copies so we both can enjoy!
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2018, 01:59:00 PM »

If you need testers or debugging, sitemaps for ignition i'd be  happy to help. I've been using a very simple hopper a friend and I put together over a few days while he was down visiting.

I have tested ACR and Ignition and both are working great on sngs.  My next test is to make sure it is working on both sites for Mtts.  Then I will confirm BetOnline is doing the same.  I will then release a test version thereafter.  Then I will test on one site for IPoker.  Once that is done I will release the Beta version for all you to test for a week.  If all goes well I will then release it.  Remember, I am only supporting Windows 10 at this time, so I doubt it will work on anything but Windows 10, but u can try the Beta and let me know.

As for 888Poker, I am still debating whether to support it.
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2018, 02:50:25 PM »

I have tested ACR and Ignition and both are working great on sngs.  My next test is to make sure it is working on both sites for Mtts.  Then I will confirm BetOnline is doing the same.  I will then release a test version thereafter.  Then I will test on one site for IPoker.  Once that is done I will release the Beta version for all you to test for a week.  If all goes well I will then release it.  Remember, I am only supporting Windows 10 at this time, so I doubt it will work on anything but Windows 10, but u can try the Beta and let me know.

As for 888Poker, I am still debating whether to support it.

The bot is not working on ACR with WIN10 beer

SpinAndWin The Only Profile For SpinAndGo / TwisterClick Here!
US Poker Players Welcome! --> Click Here!
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2018, 03:42:29 PM »

The bot is not working on ACR with WIN10 beer

Yep Im aware.
Egor and MS are working on it from my understanding
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Is there any WORKING hoppers, MTT sched, etc thats working?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length