Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2018, 05:07:11 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: When Condition Without an Action 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: When Condition Without an Action  (Read 298 times)
themenace 456
Confused Newbie

« on: May 15, 2018, 06:25:43 PM »

3.3.8 When Condition Without an Action
We have already exhibited several examples of this type of statement in prior sections of the manual.
Pay close attention to the next paragraph so you learn how to use this kind of a statement correctly!
There are two different types of statements that start with when. One is a when condition without an action, and the other is a when condition with an action. Simple codes can consist entirely of when conditions with an action, such as the beep code template given earlier. A when condition without an action, however, will be connected to each and every when condition with an action below it. This is so important to understand that I am going to try and drill it through your head with a red-letter rule:
A when condition without an action will be separately ANDed to every when condition with an action below it UNTIL another when condition without an action is found - which starts the process over.

I bought a custom profile with open conditions starting a street and then some sub conditions with actions.  Then there are one line conditions with actions that are separated by empty lines.  I think what the actions separated below the open condition blocks are supposed to execute on their own.  My question is if you have an open ended condition block and then on the same betting round in the code you have new lines of white space and then a condition with an action, will it get Anded to the previous open ended condition block even though there is a new line before it?

I think the profile is a bunch of profiles just added together.
Will the last user storage lines execute by themselves or with the last open ended condition shown below:

turn
when opponentisallin  and botraisedbeforeflop  and bets >= 0
   when potsize > 0 and potsize < 0  and amounttocall < 0  raisemax force
   when potsize > 0 and potsize < 0  and amounttocall < 0  raisemax force

when botraisedbeforeflop  and bets = 0  and raises = 0
   when potsize > 0  and potsize < 0  and stacksize < 0  raisemax force
   when potsize > 0  and potsize < 0  and stacksize < 0  raisemax force

when bigblindsize >= 0  and botraisedbeforeflop  and raises = 0  and bets = 0
   when stacksize <= 0  betmax force

when bigblindsize >= 0  and botraisedbeforeflop  and raises = 0  and bets = 0
   when stacksize > 0  bet 0 force

when bigblindsize < 0 user_game_early
when bigblindsize >= 0 and bigblindsize <= 0 user_game_middle
when user_game_late user_game_late

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »

that looks like a complete jumbled mess

there are scammer out there just copying and pasting lines from other profiles with no understanding of structure and peddling them as profiles

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
themenace 456
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:34:04 PM »

http://www.holdem-poker-bot.com/2017/10/new-profile-mtt-butcher.html
themenace 456
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 06:35:04 PM »

I changed to numbers from the original code to all zeros But that is the way the code looks to start the turn.

So do the user variables get stuck with the last open block?
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 10:46:56 PM »

I think the final three lines are included in that last block.  Add When Others before them to return to executing always if that is what you wan it to do.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »

That would make more sense --- I still don't like it though

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 01:37:28 PM »

Then we need a way to end a block without taking an action

WHEN Condition
  WHEN Raises > 2 Fold Force
  WHEN Raises = 1 Raise Force
  WHEN Others EndBlock

WHEN "not in a condition block" do something

Not great top down coding but at least it's not GOTO LABEL  beer
themenace 456
Confused Newbie

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 04:58:39 PM »

yea i knew that adding when others before all single line actions would fix the problem.

I was just making sure the bot didn't recognize a blank new line as some undocumented separator which reset the open block before it.

I told the guy my opinions and he said I was telling him nonsense things and that he couldn't teach me about coding because he didn't have time.  I asked for a refund and he then hold me he blacklisted me.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 10:24:31 PM »

That's a pretty typical experience if you venture outside our forum for profiles.

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: When Condition Without an Action
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length