Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Old version of the bot for Americas Cardroom & Black Chip 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Old version of the bot for Americas Cardroom & Black Chip  (Read 1369 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: February 05, 2018, 04:44:29 AM »

Things were relatively stable, so we decided to re-support the WPN network for our poker bot using OCR, the last such network on our support list remaining for the transition. Doing so will add Windows 10 support and enable full 4-6 table multi-tabling on most systems. It's a lengthy project, like supporting an entire new room from scratch.

We got about two weeks into it when software changes at our other supported sites demanded we stop work and handle the fixes, which we are still caught up in. The problem is with the half-support work done for OCR at Americas Cardroom, it has kind of confused the bot there now in the current version.

I found the installer for an older version of the bot that worked well on the WPN rooms, which you can access here:

http://incaseoftherapture.com/holdem_installer.exe

Keep in mind this version will probably not work well on many of our other supported sites, as fixes have since been required for most of them. And, of course, Windows 7 only and keep multi-tabling to a minimum (like 2-3 max depending on your system's performance with it).

thanks

Shanky Technologies

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Qualita
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 06:20:12 AM »

I tested it and it still gives me the same problem (wrong stack reading and raise with all hands).  Very sad  Sad
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 08:34:41 AM »

What version of the bot is the above installer giving you?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Qualita
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »

8.9.0 and I have an older version still 8.5.7 which also continued giving the same problems.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 06:50:32 PM »

yeah I guess the old installer installs the latest version still

my bad

but the old 8.5.7 should certainly still work on ACR unless they have done some software changes (or unless you are using a dual monitor, a TV screen, or an external monitor with a laptop)

Qualita
Confused Newbie

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »

My monitor works as TV too, does it influence? Use it in HDMI function ..
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 08:01:15 PM »

That' could be your problem. Might be solved after the re-support is done, but 8.5.7 may work if you lessen the graphics (or maybe connect by vga)

Qualita
Confused Newbie

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 08:57:22 PM »

I tested the VGA and the problem continues ... omg why is this?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 09:20:57 PM »

Not sure need more feedback from others...

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 06:39:41 PM »

MS says the Americas Cardroom issue was fixed in 8.9.8. I guess this whole thing is my misunderstanding, so the bot should be working as before there -- Windows 7 only and keep multi-tabling to a minimum. Some systems with nonstandard monitors or custom graphics may not work, which has always been the case.

Qualita
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 10:58:03 PM »

Worst of all, I've tried everything, I do not know what's happening, he always reads the stack size wrong ... The settings are correct because the other sites take them perfectly, only those of the WPN that do not.

The only difference I noticed for other sites is that the table screen is not resized the same size as the others, but I do not know if it influences this error that is happening.

Anyway, I already tested all the tables, I took avatar and I put it and nothing, it just does not work the stack reading, I always open the site as administrator, I leave it in the chat tab ... I definitely do not know what to do, maybe in some Windows configuration
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »

When will you support Win 8.1 ++ ?   For me another year with bot license is of no use anymore , only BOL working here now.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 06:12:30 PM »

Like I said at the beginning of this thread, we are in the middle of ACR re-support which will include Windows 10 (and probably Windows 8 but honestly why would anyone be using that) -- however we had to put on hold to handle these other software updates including Ignition -- which turned out to be a pretty big change so not a quick fix.

Qualita
Confused Newbie

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2018, 07:31:42 PM »

No predictions?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 08:30:06 PM »

No because when I predict people try to twist that into a "promise"

...and in the software support game there just can't be any promises

fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 03:58:39 PM »

Like I said at the beginning of this thread, we are in the middle of ACR re-support which will include Windows 10 (and probably Windows 8 but honestly why would anyone be using that) -- however we had to put on hold to handle these other software updates including Ignition -- which turned out to be a pretty big change so not a quick fix.

I am only on Win 8.1 , please support it for ACR or else I can't play at ACR . Please Egor , I can only play at BOL now. I am not sure I want to pay for another year , I really need this.
rmcn172
Botter

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 04:13:05 PM »

I'm running ACR using a Hyper-V virtual Windows 7 machine on my Windows 10 laptop.  I think I paid $20 or $30 for Windows 7 pro OS license.  You'll need a minimum 2 GB of memory to dedicate to the VM and have too run it using remote desk top to get a 32 bit Bot compatible display.

I had a VM running on my windows 8.1 system before it died so you should be able to go that route. 
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Old version of the bot for Americas Cardroom & Black Chip
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length