Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 10:50:55 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Acting on reraise (fold, call reraise) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Acting on reraise (fold, call reraise)  (Read 121 times)
AceKing77
Confused Newbie

« on: December 01, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »

Hi all,

I can't figure out what to code when someone raises me or when I call a raise and someone reraises. In other words: the action will come back to me, but how to code this, so the bot knows what to do ?

Example code:

When (hand = 77 or hand = 88)
When raises > 1 fold force
 When raises = 1 and BetSize > 5 fold force
 When raises = 1 and BetSize < 5 call force
When opponents <=4 and calls <= 1 RaisePot force
When opponents <=4 and calls > 1 call force
When opponents > 4 call force

Let's say:
1. UTG limps
2. Button(me) raise pot
3. SB folds
4. BB reraises
==
UTG folds
Button (me) With the reraise from the BB I get another decision to make...With my code the bot doesn't know what to do, right ? How to code the (next)action when I have already made my first action ?

Thanks !!!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 06:20:59 PM »

You actually have that covered. When the action comes back raises will = 1 (as the bot's own actions are not counted) so it will fold.

If you want to further define the situation there are variables:

botsactionsonthisround = (none,1,2)

botslastaction = (call,check,bet,raise)

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Efu
Extreme Botter

the shanky breadandbuterland

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 06:52:49 PM »

must raisesincelastplay thumbsup

AceKing77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 08:41:43 PM »

must raisesincelastplay thumbsup

You dont have any problems with this code ? It is considered unstable ?
AceKing77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 08:43:51 PM »

You actually have that covered. When the action comes back raises will = 1 (as the bot's own actions are not counted) so it will fold.

If you want to further define the situation there are variables:

botsactionsonthisround = (none,1,2)

botslastaction = (call,check,bet,raise)

So whenever I got "When raises" in the code, the bot wil read te code for the second time and act like it...?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 08:46:57 PM »

Each time it is the bot's turn to act it reads the entire code top to bottom and the first matching codeline is executed

That's why it's wise to put raises = lines at the top of codeblocks, to handle subsequent orbits on the same betting round

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
AceKing77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 07:27:34 AM »

Each time it is the bot's turn to act it reads the entire code top to bottom and the first matching codeline is executed

That's why it's wise to put raises = lines at the top of codeblocks, to handle subsequent orbits on the same betting round

Okay !

Im working a lot wirh handlist. Lets say in my example I have listx instead of hand 77 or 88.

Listx is AA till 22. Now I only want to reraise with AA and KK and call with QQ till JJ would that work with keeping list ?

Thanks !
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »

You need separate codeblocks for those hand groups most likely, but it could be done with a single code block by specifying the hands in the subsequent actions (raises = 1) lines at the top

AceKing77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 11:30:55 AM »

You need separate codeblocks for those hand groups most likely, but it could be done with a single code block by specifying the hands in the subsequent actions (raises = 1) lines at the top

Show us Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 06:36:53 PM »

When hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = TT or hand 33 or hand = 22)
  when raises >= 2  and (hand = AA or hand = KK) raisemax force
  when raises = 1 and (hand = AA or hand = KK) raisepot force
  when stacksize < 10 raisemax force
  when raises = 1 and hand = TT and amountocall <= 5 call force
  when raises = 1 and botsactionsonthisround = 1 hand = TT and amountocall <= 20% stacksize  call force
  when raise = 1 and amounttocall <= 2 call force
  when raises = 0 raise 2 force

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Acting on reraise (fold, call reraise)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length