Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 12:11:51 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bookies/Poker Rooms Spying 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bookies/Poker Rooms Spying  (Read 504 times)
holdemhigh
Confused Newbie

« on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:18 PM »

I and many others have been Arbing bets between bookmakers for sometime. There are many articles on how they catch punters out by installing IESNARE on your computer which monitors what websites you are visiting and then using some complex algorithms target those they believe to be arbing in the betting industry.

As many of these bookmakers also offer poker rooms, BetFair, 888 etc it makes sense that they will also being using this software to catch people out who are running automated bots.

Has this been discussed before on here ?

Check out the link below for an explanation and how to block them from spying on you.

https://www.geegeez.co.uk/iesnare-how-bookmakers-are-spying-on-you-from-your-own-computer/

Holdem Bot sucks, nothing works, people are being ripped off. Get a reduced license fee from ShankyProfileShop and bypass the security using Windows Firewall.
chopper
Confident Newbie

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 09:38:37 PM »

I value bet and I think it's not so hard to find out abers or valuebettors.

Who play constantly and exclusively max odds is an arb/value bettor.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:40:25 PM »

Interesting , I am searching my laptops right now and found unwanted files. Thanks , will follow the instructions .
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bookies/Poker Rooms Spying
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length