Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2017, 12:37:03 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: maxcurrentopponentstacksize question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: maxcurrentopponentstacksize question  (Read 148 times)
ChipPyles
Confused Newbie

« on: September 10, 2017, 10:19:14 PM »

Does maxcurrentopponentstacksize include the original raiser?

For example, say the UTG player raises and action folds to the bot in button. Does maxcurrentopponentstacksize consider just the stack sizes of smallblind and bigblind players? or does it account for the original utg raiser, too?

TIA
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 03:04:43 AM »

all players who still have cards so yes, it includes the last raiser

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
ChipPyles
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:56:15 PM »

we need a mincurrentopponentstacksize in PPL.

Any suggestions for writing a condition where my bot and all live opponents have stack sizes >= 25?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 12:46:38 AM »

MinStillToActStackSize might help in the situation you described in the first post, since the two players behind have not yet acted

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
ChipPyles
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 08:21:45 AM »

I'm working on raised pots.

minstilltoact doesn't include the original raiser, right?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 06:21:39 PM »

correct, but for the situation you described in the original post you could combine both variables

ChipPyles
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »

Oh wait, it just occurred to me that I don't need a stack size condition for >25bb effective because that will be the only state left that hasn't already met the previous conditions in my coding.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: maxcurrentopponentstacksize question
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length