Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2017, 01:57:21 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Best profile for low limit 0.1/0.2 blinds no limit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: What is the best profile for low limit games?
no limit   -0 (0%)
micro   -1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Author Topic: Best profile for low limit 0.1/0.2 blinds no limit  (Read 221 times)
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« on: July 14, 2017, 06:00:37 AM »

What is the best profile for low limit games? I know that everybody plays super tight so should I only play with big hands? Thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 07:11:34 AM »

your poll choices do not correlate with your question, as far as I can figure

but if your opponents are all super-tight you should play loose-aggressive, joining them in their style only makes money for the house

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 07:38:31 AM »

thanks can you show me how to make a profile that only calls certain hands like AA or KK and fold rest and play as default after flop.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 02:25:22 PM »

You are not the first one to have that idea and I can tell you it is a sure & steady losing profile. You simply do not get dealt those hands often enough to make up for the blinds, and those rare times you get action on them you will lose about 50% of the time.

It is very easy to do, however:

custom
preflop
when not (hand = AA or hand = KK) fold force

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
freespirit
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 07:41:24 PM »

so basically the best winning profile is the doodle default. Do you recommend playing super tight option or just leaving it at default for long term profits?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 08:17:29 PM »

so basically the best winning profile is the doodle default.

I never said that. My favorite is the 6-pack profile, have you tried that? I am not a fan of super-tight play.

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Best profile for low limit 0.1/0.2 blinds no limit
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length