Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2017, 08:56:17 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: What the heck happened to cash game selection on Ignition? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What the heck happened to cash game selection on Ignition?  (Read 272 times)
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« on: April 20, 2017, 03:58:24 AM »

This new format for selecting tables is horrible for us botters.

Anyone know of a way to change it back?

I think they will lose players doing this.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
vitarak1
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »

I'm sad to say this, but I think that's the point...everything ignition does, including anon tables, max 4 cash/sitngo tables and now eliminating table selection caters to the casual rec, not the grinder/botter.
Lontra
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:07:43 PM »

They didn't have many cash games prior to the change, so even then options were limited. Perhaps they want to hide that fact.

Try logging on to multiple tables till you find one you like. Although often I joined a table to find I was the only player.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: What the heck happened to cash game selection on Ignition?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length